• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 100% original Raymond (not in boxes yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nookazon? oh dear god. I'm not interested in Raymond, but I've looked through his page just to see the outrageous prices. Idek why scammers try, because their .5 star rating is SITTING RIGHT THERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!
(1/2 of the people that sell Raymond are scammers. If anyone wants to PM me I can teach you a trick to stop scamming :))

I just bought him from nookazon but to keep going when u don’t really want to bid just to see how high I’d go is kinda messed up...

Reactions: Dio
A save state Raymond, sure. He can go for 80 because the person can just reload their save state with him in boxes. Not saying that's the case with yours but it's a possibility.
Post automatically merged:

To answer everyone's questions:

My dreamies are Leopold and Plucky but I'm not looking to trade. I want to find them myself.
If you decide you don’t want to find them or you get sick of it you’re welcome to have leopold for free when I finally get rid of him ☺️ If you’re keen pm me so I’ve got the convo saved and when he finally wants to leave you’re welcome to him 😂 I wana get rid of him haha

I just bought him from nookazon but to keep going when u don’t really want to bid just to see how high I’d go is kinda messed up...
To be blunt, I’m pretty sure you’re a bot account. You have pretty much no feedback besides having one from another person who also had one feedback (yourself) for marshal where you bidded 200 NMT and 300 gold nuggets. It’s either you just like to drive up auctions or you’re very bad at assessing the value of villagers.

Or I just am desperate to find him for a friend? What’s the point of bot accounts on this forum even... All people were new to the forums at one point. What you did was just sadistic.

Also that was a person I actually traded with for Marshal, I didn’t know she only had one feedback till you mentioned it. Seriously I don’t see the point of putting in the effort to do something like that (making a second account etc.). If this is how you acted on Nookazon I kind of see why you avoid it now.

Last edited:
Or I just am desperate to find him for a friend? What’s the point of bot accounts on this forum even... All people were new to the forums at one point. What you did was just sadistic.

Also that was a person I actually traded with for Marshal, I didn’t know she only had one feedback till you mentioned it. Seriously I don’t see the point of putting in the effort to do something like that (making a second account etc.). If this is how you acted on Nookazon I kind of see why you avoid it now.

Well I only trade materials for set Bell prices so I don’t completely avoid it? I only avoid villager trading like I stated before. It’s no effort to make a 2nd account at all lol. It’s not personal but new accounts don’t generally bid thousands of NMTs right away. If you would like to discuss further please PM me rather than post here. Take care and hope you feel better :D

I’m pretty glad honestly cos I was able to find him in the end for only 600 NMT. I just hope you’re not this pretentious to anyone just cos they’re new. :/

And I won’t be doing that, you do not seem like someone I’d want to talk to outside of defending myself here tbh. Good luck👌

I’m pretty glad honestly cos I was able to find him in the end for only 600 NMT. I just hope you’re not this pretentious to anyone just cos they’re new. :/

And I won’t be doing that, you do not seem like someone I’d want to talk to outside of defending myself here tbh. Good luck👌
Good luck to you too but try not to bid too high right away ^_^

I'm closing this thread because I don't want any further animosity nor do I want to continue coming back just to see posts about Nookazon this and scammer that. This was just supposed to be a simple "selling" thread but I did not think it would turn out like this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back