• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

18 or younger For AC:NL?

LeAckerman

Kibiy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
I have seen threads about adding eachother and stuff and most of you guys are like 20-30. (Nothing wrong with that) Is there anyone who is younger? I feel like I'm the only young one here. So, if you are 18 or younger you may add me and others in your age group here if you want.

Sorry for posting a thread similar to others.

That feel when you turned 19 3 months ago. T___T

Good luck! o/

Icarus trust me. You are NOT the only younger TBTer here. I'm in the 20-30 range myself (and not taking friend requests at the moment) but I assure you you'll find lots of people your age on this forum.

Fear Not!

message me on here if you want, and i'll send you my code. I'm soon to be 17.

Last edited:
I am 18~ Please add my FC and let me know if you did on my page so I can add you back!

I'm 18. :))) My friend code is over there < , please let me know if you have added me and i will add you back. Looking forward to playing with y'all!

I am 12 (13 in thirty days) but unfortunately I don't have a 3DS yet... :(

I'm 14! Some people mistake me for being older because of my good grammar online! :p

I'm 13. I'm not going to add people unless I am about to play with them or else they could be in different times zones and I will end up never playing with them

Back