• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

1UP Overview of New Leaf (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall post this now then watch it then update with my thoughts

.... 50 seconds in and his incorrect Japanese pronunciation of the names is making me want to stab myself

- turn the sound up your voice is really boring I want to hear the music not you talking about stuff that isn't true 'unlock the observatory' 'timmy and tommy are nooks children' 'this is nookway' 'i dont even know what this leaf would do' its an umbrella you idiot like srsly u been playin da game 4 a month u shud no das where umbrella is displayed 'i have 2 kinds of peaches, normal peaches and mountain peaces' lol no mountain peach is the basket lol just no... no
- you're had the game for 1 month and youve upgraded nothing and unlocked virtually nothing lol
- he's pretty clueless about this game
- he doesn't even haev the qr machine what the .........

My overview: it sucked

ughh there was so much false and misinterprited info

HAS HE EVEN PLACED ANY COMMUNITY PROJECTS HOLY **** THIS IS A HUGE WASTE OF TIME

Jermy I dnt want 2 sound rude but y wud u even post dis...

Last edited:
This video was very painful to watch. :c
"Change to a place where businesses stay open 24 hours a day"
No... Dx He needs a wiki.

I didnt even finish watching it saw josh comment and thought no this is not going to be good. Sigh i think even media needs to wait for the NA/Eu verison to come out.

Sure, the fact he doesn't master his Japanese well enough did hinder the video a bit. But, he could've put more effort on exactly knowing what is going on within trials and errors. Some details he gave are actually erroneous. For a town being played in a month, he sounds like a rookie player who only spent a week in the game. What a lazy video...

I watched because I am so desperate for the game, even shoulder surfing is better than nothing. Anyone else shout "go back and get that fossil!" every time he passed one on the ground?

Haha Cloudkitty! I do that too, and with weeds. I don't know how people can walk past them!
It was an awful video, I understand it's not a game that everyone will enjoy but if he's bothered to do a video about it why not at least make sure his information is correct for his viewers? Plain lazy.

hrm, i agree with jake.

and his american accent just sounds corny. no offence, but i just wish i was american.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back