• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

1UP Overview of New Leaf (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people. Who buys a console in a language they can't read, like,seriously? -.-

There are exceptions, though. Josh (wiifolderjosh on youtube) doesn't understand Japanese and he imported the game and he still does great videos. He is much more passionate and enthusiastic than this guy, though.

i don't even know why he has this game.
i mean, you would have to love AC a lot to actually take the time to buy the new animal crossing from Japan, and I don't know why you would bother buying it if you knew almost nothing about the game.:(

He probably didn't. Someone else probably bought it for him to do a review on.

Winona, you may of had some points as to people jumping on the video's case, but singling out RisingSun like that was uncalled for.
Watch the attitude from now on.

There are exceptions, though. Josh (wiifolderjosh on youtube) doesn't understand Japanese and he imported the game and he still does great videos. He is much more passionate and enthusiastic than this guy, though.

You can't even compare the two. They're like complete polar opposites. Josh loves Animal Crossing while this guy really doesn't.

You are overreacting. A tiiiny little bit.
It's just a game, you know? And I would know because Animal Crossing is my favourite game of all time that accompanied my whole childhood. New Leaf is very important to me, nevertheless I would never think of a 'kick in the shin' when watching such a video. ?_o

And I hardly believe that the thing with that friend of yours will happen. And even if... get over it.

just...

a.....

GAME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back