• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2 play coins a day, will bring the fortunes your way!

Wait. You can't buy the Master Sword?! D: B-But the trailer! ;n; /hopes and dreams dashed into tiny little pieces/ ;n;

EDITED! And I wonder if the Majora's Mask has any cool effects to it?

Nah, it's all playcoin stuff.

Probably not

I didn't even know about these play coins xDDD And I doubt mom (who's still the boss of me, even though I'm 23 >>) would let me take my 3ds anywhere unless going somewhere like an appointment or a relative's house :I Even WITH her permission I wouldn't cause I live in the projects and I don't trust carrying my 100+ dollar 3ds ANYWHERE. :I

hahaha my parents trust me to bring it to school as long as I keep it in a cross body shoulder bag that is attached to me! I once lost a stuffed bunny rabbit in the mall and ever since I've been traumatized to the point where I death grip items when you give me something to hold!

I take my DS everyone for spot pass! But dont forget you can only get 10 a day! and you get 1 per 100 steps! Also, The Max Amount At Any Given Time Is 300.

I am at 26 coins at the moment, because of those streetpass games...
I guess I should take my 3ds with me more often.

I have 300 already, just from walking around university and such. Always taking the stairs pays off after awhile... xD

I do over 1,500 steps a day just walking to my car, driving to work, sitting at my desk all day and then coming home, cooking dinner etc. with my DS in my pocket. That is one of the advantages to an original 3DS. :)

I have over 280 on my 3DS XL. :) I try to walk around my house with it everyday to get 10 coins. And if that's not an option, I just shake it for the coins. I've gotten to the max (300) many times, but I've used my coins on Find Mii II and on the Puzzles. I'm truly just saving them for AC:NL, though. It'll be nice to already have them and not to have to shake the 3DS every time I want to buy a fortune cookie.

I always have about 300 (since that is max) I take my 3DS everywhere because I want the spot passes and so I get coins really fast. I spend them up big time on puzzles and stuff but they just build back up again! So I think I'm definitely set for cookies and such come NL

I'm getting the bundle and passing my 3ds over to my little sister. No matter how awesome the fortune cookies are, I'm not even thinking about play coins.

Why do folks here talk about walking with their 3DS for play coins? I just sit here and shake it back and forth with my hand.
47b20s0.gif

Hahaha, that being said. I've got 51 so far.

I'm at 186 Play Coins right now. I usually take my 3DS everywhere with me, but it's tempting to use it on things in the Mii Plaza. x3 You only really need to save up if you're time traveling, so saving up doesn't matter to me personally. I'll still gain Play Coins everyday!

I always have about 300 (since that is max) I take my 3DS everywhere because I want the spot passes and so I get coins really fast. I spend them up big time on puzzles and stuff but they just build back up again! So I think I'm definitely set for cookies and such come NL

Why do folks here talk about walking with their 3DS for play coins? I just sit here and shake it back and forth with my hand.
47b20s0.gif

Hahaha, that being said. I've got 51 so far.

I'm at 186 Play Coins right now. I usually take my 3DS everywhere with me, but it's tempting to use it on things in the Mii Plaza. x3 You only really need to save up if you're time traveling, so saving up doesn't matter to me personally. I'll still gain Play Coins everyday!

I thought this about the FORTUNE COOKIES! Not a contest on who has the most PLAY COINS! You only need 4 a day so whats the point of saying oh well i got this many points? I posted just recently on how this works but you guys are just keep on what it looks like BRAGGING!

HERES IF YOU DID NOT SEE IT: http://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/Fortune_Cookies

Last edited:
If your going to play games like this too Pass The Time then make a new thread on The Basement: http://www.belltreeforums.com/forumdisplay.php?28-The-Basement

Oh and sorry i am just angry on how people are not talking about what the threads for but for making there self's look more cooler because they have more play coins.

If someone wants to pass time and make a thread about play coins then they're allowed to do so. And if others, such as myself, want to join in and talk about said play coins than we're free to do so. If you don't like it than you should stick to "The Basement".

I don't understand how you can get angry over something so petty. I'd hate to play NL with you lol

I thought this about the FORTUNE COOKIES! Not a contest on who has the most PLAY COINS! You only need 4 a day so whats the point of saying oh well i got this many points? I posted just recently on how this works but you guys are just keep on what it looks like BRAGGING!

HERES IF YOU DID NOT SEE IT: http://www.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/Fortune_Cookies

Dude, the words "play coins" are in the title, so I'd say the discussion is pretty on track.

Back