• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

2-Week Hiatus

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Just popping in quickly to say that I probably won't be posting for the next two weeks, as I'll be on vacation. I likely will check on my phone, so you might get a comment on your blog from me, though.

I'll be back on Memorial Day (the 25th), and I'm sure I'll have lots to share about Salem and Hollowyn once I am!

Yay, vacation! I've never been on one besides summer vacation while I was in school. ;~;

Hope you have fun! I'm looking forward to Memorial Day - not only because you'll be back, but also because there will be no school that day. What a relief! :)

Hope you have a great time on vacation! Your fellow bloggers will be carrying the torch while you're gone, and I look forward to see you popping in. :D

And I just got back today, so I guess I can even us out. xD I hope you have a great vacation!

Last edited:
Back