Prize Booth

omg!

i wonder if this would be possible for past events too? i have a contest collectible i want to change the date of to like just two days before... 😭

that'd be cool as at least a a one-time limited thing for events that never gave the option, but so far they've not given any indication of doing that

Gave up Celeste Chick and replaced it with the 2022 emblem. It was so hard to choose between emblems because I participated in all those fairs… so many nice memories 😭

Gave up Celeste Chick and replaced it with the 2022 emblem. It was so hard to choose between emblems because I participated in all those fairs… so many nice memories 😭
I hear that!!! My absolute ultimate goal was to have all of the fair badges to date that they’ve made in sticker form so I can put them in my scrapbook when I actually start it. (I went through all of my sketchbooks and previous spirals for my past physical entries that can actually fit in a scrapbook that is and put them in chronological order in a binder for right now and I’ll probably print out actual photos of some of the others and maybe some of the highlights of past fairs and events and maybe make a Shutterfly book rather than actual scrapbook scrapbook). I’m so hoping to get that Celeste chic Plush sticky as well but I’m probably not counting on getting the 2020 and Celeste. Knowing my luck, I won’t get either ha ha ha. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

I hear that!!! My absolute ultimate goal was to have all of the fair badges to date that they’ve made in sticker form so I can put them in my scrapbook when I actually start it. (I went through all of my sketchbooks and previous spirals for my past physical entries that can actually fit in a scrapbook that is and put them in chronological order in a binder for right now and I’ll probably print out actual photos of some of the others and maybe some of the highlights of past fairs and events and maybe make a Shutterfly book rather than actual scrapbook scrapbook). I’m so hoping to get that Celeste chic Plush sticky as well but I’m probably not counting on getting the 2020 and Celeste. Knowing my luck, I won’t get either ha ha ha. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

A TBT scrapbook sounds like so much fun!! 😁 I’ve always wanted to make a scrapbook, even bought some supplies, but could never get myself to actually start working on it 😅 But if I ever do, maybe I should dedicate a page or two to TBT!

And good luck with the sticker lottery! 🤞

could anyone tell me what's included in the raffle for "select feathers"? or better yet all the collectible raffles? because it says see the prize booth for details but I'm not finding details, I may be blind though 😅

hi!!! i have a question- can other people enter in the collectible raffles for someone else? like- if i bought someone's regular tickets, can i ask them to enter in a balloon raffle (non-rainbow) for me?

hi!!! i have a question- can other people enter in the collectible raffles for someone else? like- if i bought someone's regular tickets, can i ask them to enter in a balloon raffle (non-rainbow) for me?

you can set it up so that they gift you the balloon of your choice if they win (you'd have to inform them of the balloon you'd want, in this case), but raffle entries can only be purchased as chances for the person who bought them to win. no x person buying (further) entries for y user

which is also to say things like the irl prize raffles are non-transferable, unless you were to give your address to the winner and have them mail it out to you after receiving

you can set it up so that they gift you the balloon of your choice if they win (you'd have to inform them of the balloon you'd want, in this case), but raffle entries can only be purchased as chances for the person who bought them to win. no x person buying further entries for y user

which is also to say things like the irl prize raffles are non-transferable, unless you were to give your address to the winner and have them mail it out to you after receiving
ye ye- so it's not... like... against the rules or anything?

ye ye- so it's not... like... against the rules or anything?

all prizes are winner deterministic in terms of what they do with them, within limitations

like obviously nobody can give an animated collectible won from a raffle to someone else, but any tradeable collectibles are fair game

all prizes are winner deterministic in terms of what they do with them, within limitations

like obviously nobody can give an animated collectible won from a raffle to someone else, but any tradeable collectibles are fair game
ah thank you lambdadelta!
although i would like a mod to confirm as well just for reassurance!!

Last edited:
ah thank you lambdadelta!
although i would like a mod to confirm as well just for reassurance!!
Yes, winners can do whatever they want with the tradeable collectibles from the raffle. So if you made a deal with someone to gift you a raffle prize in the event they win, that doesn't break any rules.

Back