Prize Booth

I could give up Celeste I suppose since I have a plush and keychain, but same boat, Ione is my girl, man…I don’t think I can give her up.

Edit: I also wasn’t part of the 2016 and 2017 fairs, so picking those seemed a waste. I did pick the 3 fairs I’ve been in!

Last edited:
Prize Pack recipients trying for the four low-stock stickers I mentioned earlier: I have now added another field to the form where you can choose backup stickers, so please edit the form so you can at least get your second choice. Thanks for understanding!
1725594536750.png

Prize Pack recipients trying for the four low-stock stickers I mentioned earlier: I have now added another field to the form where you can choose backup stickers, so please edit the form so you can at least get your second choice. Thanks for understanding!
View attachment 582952

if we choose a backup already selected in the extras selection, would we get 3 of that sticker?

also, if we choose nothing, would the backup then just be randomly selected?

I'd be okay not receiving the Cookie sticker, but I'm definitely holding out hope for the 2020 fair patch sticker! I'd love to have a sticker of all the patches from all the fairs I've participated in. :'> picked out my backups jic, though!

I hope you all get stickers you're happy with! 🤞🏻🩷

OK, I just made my back up choices but I’m hoping against all hope that I can get the 2020 fair patch because I would really like to have the whole set for my scrapbook idea. I also still would really love to get Celeste since she’s my fav fav (other than Filbert, of course).

View attachment 582952
That field is showing up for me despite not having gotten a prize pack, I'm guessing I should leave it blank?

I actually got the Ione sticker the last time in my mailbox prize pack, still havent used them DX Im terrible at knowing where to stick them.
Actually got two patches for the 2022 fair funnily enough! (could always give one away if someone wanted one and they don't get it via their prize pack)

just saw that my last entry was accepted and I now have enough for the purple flower wand! yippee!!! 🤩💜🌟

but I have a question for the staff directly, will we be able to choose the date of the animated collectible when we receive it? if so then I'll buy the flower wand now. @/LambdaDelta said that we could choose the date but I want to be 100% sure from staff that that's true.

just saw that my last entry was accepted and I now have enough for the purple flower wand! yippee!!! 🤩💜🌟

but I have a question for the staff directly, will we be able to choose the date of the animated collectible when we receive it? if so then I'll buy the flower wand now. @/LambdaDelta said that we could choose the date but I want to be 100% sure from staff that that's true.

sauce, for your tasting

sauce, for your tasting
I honestly am tempted to buy it now and take my chances bc I've been waiting for this wand since December gsjfhsgsbdjkssg so I hope you're right 😤

im so glad i asked for the celeste sticker as one of my extras last year so i dont need to ask for her now when its a lottery!! i did pick the 2020 patch though.. i just want to have all the patches from the years i have participated. i also LOVE doodle ducks, bones, and gulliver and i will be giving extras of those to my boyfriend they are so up his alley : D

sauce, for your tasting
omg!

i wonder if this would be possible for past events too? i have a contest collectible i want to change the date of to like just two days before... 😭

I didn’t get a prize pack this year but now I feel really bad about misplacing my only Celeste sticker from the past… I feel like she’s here somewhere just not with the rest of my stickers. 🥲

omg!

i wonder if this would be possible for past events too? i have a contest collectible i want to change the date of to like just two days before... 😭
I know there were some contest collectibles from events that they didn’t allow date changes for, and usually if the option exists, it’s only within a certain time frame of the event. Basically, I don’t think they’d change that date.

I know there were some contest collectibles from events that they didn’t allow date changes for, and usually if the option exists, it’s only within a certain time frame of the event. Basically, I don’t think they’d change that date.
Thanks! 🥹 I know the forest heart collectible (from 2022) had the option to switch dates during that time, though I regret the date I chose lololol. But yeah I figured it's way past requesting at this point hehe. Thank you!! 💖

Back