Prize Booth

Everyone who's getting a prize pack: unfortunately, we ran out of inventory for four stickers so far: Celeste, TBT Fair 2020, Cookie, Ione. I'll address this later, but what we'll probably need to do is have a lottery to see who gets them. I'll also need to add a second field to the form for backup stickers. The Celeste one, in particular, will have the vast majority of people who wanted one not getting it. Sorry! Also, if you already have any of these stickers from past Fairs, it would be appreciated if you could edit your selection to a different one. Thanks and I'll update you all later today!

Everyone who's getting a prize pack: unfortunately, we ran out of inventory for four stickers so far: Celeste, TBT Fair 2020, Cookie, Ione. I'll address this later, but what we'll probably need to do is have a lottery to see who gets them. I'll also need to add a second field to the form for backup stickers. The Celeste one, in particular, will have the vast majority of people who wanted one not getting it. Sorry! Also, if you already have any of these stickers from past Fairs, it would be appreciated if you could edit your selection to a different one. Thanks and I'll update you all later today!
Ah, I was afraid something like this might happen. I've never gotten a prize pack before so I was super excited to get stickers from past fairs. 🥹 The Celeste sticker especially was one I always kind of kicked myself for missing out on, along with Cookie and the Fair 2020 Emblem following close after. If the lottery route is the only solution I'm gonna have to pray to rng. 🙏

Oh noo! That’s 3 of the ones I picked lol. Oh well, I’m happy to be getting a prize pack at all 🥰 Thank you for letting us know!

So excited to be getting my first prize pack! Desperately wanted Celeste and 2020 fair was the first one I participated in. I am obviously not alone so good luck to everyone who wanted these 🙏🫶💜

Oh no! I suppose that is a fair solution to allow people to get these popular ones. I'm hoping I'll be able to get some of the old stickers I wanted as this is my first prize pack. I'm really looking forward to seeing them when they arrive 😍 so many great designs!

oof, that's all three of the extra stickers i just picked as well lol. i did put an alternative three in the text box at the bottom, at least, but it would be nice to get at least one of the three i originally selected! i think a lottery and/or prioritizing people who didn't get prize packs for those fairs is a good move. very excited for my snow bunny pin >w< can't wait to show a picture of it on my board ^^

Just tweaked my sticker selection around to remove a few of the higher demand ones. Good luck to anyone who will still be after what is remaining!

I also picked Celeste, TBT Fair 2020, Cookie
I'll change 2 of them, but I really want that 2020 fair sticker that was my first fair.
I know a lot of us are in the same boat here though lol

I also wanted 2020 patch and cookie, I can edit and put inside the comment box what I would change it too if I unable to have them~
I was trying to look back on what happened in the 2020 fair but no access, I honestly cant remember what I even did or got in that fair. DX

I edited my stickers as well, and took out ione and cookie but I would really love love love all of the past badges because I’m planning on making a TBT scrapbook this year. I know I really really would love a Celeste sticker as well since she’s my favorite NPC.
Post automatically merged:

Oh noo! That’s 3 of the ones I picked lol. Oh well, I’m happy to be getting a prize pack at all 🥰 Thank you for letting us know!
Ohhhhh Lori….. that lineup is STUNNING!!!!

Oh no! Celeste chick is the only limited sticker I wanted since I don't have anything physical of her. I will have to hope for the best with the lotto, but at least there are tons of other cute stickers 🎉

If you still want those four stickers and don’t already have them from past year(s), feel free to keep them checked in your selection. I’ll add another field for your sticker backups later, so you’ll be able to let us know which ones you want instead.

I did consider getting a Celeste Chick one before choosing my stickers, but when I chose my three extra stickers for my prize pack, I specifically went after the 2016 ones and the 2017 patch for nostalgic reasons (which was also the reason why I aimed for the Flower Glow Wand this year).

Last edited:
If you still want those four stickers and don’t already have them from past year(s), feel free to keep them checked in your selection. I’ll add another field for your sticker backups later, so you’ll be able to let us know which ones you want instead.
Tbh, I just want the 2020 fair sticker and Celeste. 2020 was my first fair and the reason I am here. Celeste is just everything. This is my first prize pack and honestly all I want so just going to hope 🙏🫶💜 ( second choice would be to gift some one if poss?)

I picked the 2020 sticker (it was my first fair though I only participated in a few things. I didn’t get a patch so would love the sticker at least), Ione, & Celeste. I had no idea they were so popular except for Celeste 😲. I’m going to leave them as it is and hope I get lucky since I don’t have any of them and would love them 🙂.

also holding out my luck with celeste.. understandable she went so fast 🙏🏻 i had one from a few years back but stuck her on a portable charger that i lost, i'd accepted her for lost until now haha maybe this is my chance

swapped off ione (which was a minor pick, personally) and celeste (who I imagine may not even have enough, even if the only people who chose are those who never got) for the rest of the 2024 stickers I didn't initially pick extras of (goose and flurry). though I'm admitedly gonna be a bit greedy with the 2020 patch and hold out on it. though I'll be happy to swap off it too, to prioritize anyone that hasn't gotten before, if needed

rip I chose all 3 stickers from the 2020 fair 😭 because i didn’t know what a prize pack was back then so missed out on those cute stickers. fingers crossed and good luck to everyone trying to get them!!

Last edited:
OHHH I am happy to cede my Celeste Chick sticker to someone else. [Swaps out request].
I can't give up on the Ione Cave, though 😭-- I remember seeing the artwork on my screen in the last fair and saying WOW out loud. 🤩✨

Back