• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 20 million bell giveaway + some extra prizes! Congratz to jiheishou!

My favorite villager is Beau :'D
Beau.jpg
His tiny face, his bright orange fur, his personality, his house, his coffee preference,
EVERYTHING about him is perfect! >=o​

Last edited:
My favorite villager is Wolfgang. I had him in wild world and have loved him ever since. I even made a little wedding for me and him on the beach. I have him in my town now and talk to him everyday.

My favorite villager is definitely Merengue! I love rhinoceri and I love strawberries so I guess when she moved in I was instantly attracted to her. She moved out recently and I was devastated! She'll always hold a special place in my heart, plus who doesn't think she's adorable in her little chef's outfit and strawberry horn? Once, she even gave me 4k for a jar of pickles! Good luck to everyone!!

Last edited:
My favorite villager would have to be Kiki. First of all, I like to think she's a reference to the movie Kiki's Delivery Service which is one of my personal favorite movies. I also love both her personality (Normal, there's just something about normal villagers I love :) ) and the fact that she's a cat. I mean, who doesn't love cats?! She's also a massive sweetheart so I can't help but talk to her every chance I get.

My favorite villager is Nan. I love the "normal" personality and she is always so sweet. She is really cute and I love goats. She also reminds me of my own Nan, who I love very much. She was once in my town but she moved away when I didn't play for a while. I'm trying very hard to get her back, though! :)

my favorite villager is undoubtedly my insane homegirl bunnie. never really remembered her from past games since my brother & sister mainly controlled those towns, but when i met her in my first town, she was really sweet & thoughtful - always rushing up with items, etc. asking me, once, seven times a day if she was still sparkly or super cute. @u@

then, i started to hear rumors that she was getting into fights with lily ( who was also very sweet ), and i was just thinking the game was messing with me - since how could those two sweethearts ever fight, yeeaaahhh, right, game. anyway, lily moved before i could panic-run up to one of their fights ( which were ALWAYS the talk of the town to the point no other villagers ever commented on the status of other neighbor's relations when lily was around ), so i eventually forgot about it.

one day long after, she got into a "fight" with marshal, accusing him of spilling his invisible drink on her. i thought the convo would be some sort of light-hearted weirdness i saw from other interactions between my neighbors, but it escalated quickly & quite badly for marshal. he was saying how he couldn't live if bunnie stayed mad at him ( lol, sure ), & it just got worse after, but bunnie quickly ended things by throwing a curveball admission: "OH, WELL, IT'S OK, I DID IT TO YOU, TOO, BEFORE TROLLOLOLOLOL~" which just had me laughing so hard. she really was a crazy as rumors had suggested, but it only endeared her more to me. XD

anyway, the icing on the cake as to why she's my favorite is because: on my mayor's b-day, it was raining heavily & super overcast. i didn't get a lot of rain when i first had my town, so the scenery was unusual & bleak ( although i like gloomy weather, so i thought it was nice ) compared to how the town normally was. & who was there to greet me, alone in the rain with her adorable umbrella? bunnie! :D no one else was walking around town, so it was really touching how she came to pick me up. ^^

Please enter me!

My favorite villager is Muffy. At first I thought I would not like uchi's but she made me change my mind. I love her lolita design and I am absolutely smitten with her home decorating style. And she is a cute fluffy sheep! Her character is always so nice to me and I just can't run past her without chatting to her at least once! I like to give much fluffy sweety nice things, like afternoon tea-set!

I really love Ava. She's a cute chicken, and she is a normal villager. She is so nice to me! At first I didn't like her, because her looks didn't appeal to me, but she taught me that looks doesn't really show what's underneath! :) Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, by the way! <3

I really love all my villagers :) But I think my favorite villager is Tammy.
She moved into my town and at first we really didn't hit it off. I actually wanted Muffy as my Uchi. But I decided to give her a chance. When I started talking to her more often she started this weird habit. She would hide behind her house, my house, retail or the town hall and then she would offer me all these items (mostly art or furniture) in a super shady way!
I thought it was really cute! She really started to grow on me and now we're best buds :3

Hello! I'd like to enter. My paragraph will be about Zucker.
I've had him since Valentine's day and I don't know what I would be able to do without him. He's my adorable Tako-kun. .3. I got him for free from a friend and I'm so very grateful and I'd never let him leave. He has my favorite villager personality and is just the sweetest thing ever. I have an obsession with Japanese things as well so he fits in perfectly. I even got him an octopus friend, Octavian, and he moved in right next door. c: I really hope he's happy living in Water 7 because I'm so very happy that I get to see him every day!

Hey enter me!! I'm going to draw and it might take a couple of days :blush:

Enter me please! Expect a bad drawing in a day or two (or maybe a paragraph if I rage quit)

poeke.jpg

So I drew a bad Pekoe because she's my favorite villager :)

Last edited:
Hello my favorite villager is marshal. Not because he is one of the most popular.But because 1,he looks cool.2,he is also really cute.I also like him cause he is one of the villagers that I really wanted that I got randomly.Thanks so much for the giveaway it was really thoughtful! Hope I win :)

I like a lot of my villagers, but my favourite would be Merengue. I find her really cute and I also like her personality, Normal. She would not get mad if you reject a request for a bug or fish, she would just be cool with it. I also like her catchphrase "shortcake" because it really matches up very well with her design. And last, but not least, she was given to me by a friend on this forum :)

Enter me!! :)

Good Morning / Afternoon / Evening,

My favorite villager and "super" dreamie is, and always will be, Merengue. Merengue is the sweetest villager i've ever had in any of my towns. No, no just because she's a normal villager, but to me, she's just so genuinely sweet and amazing and I love her so much. In my old town when I still had her, she used to come up to me every single day to ask if she could come over to my house, and I enjoyed every second of my time with her.
Her personality may already be super sweet, but she's even so, so adorable. No, she may not be the tiniest villager, but she's a freaking cake.I loved Merengue as a villager, and I'd do anything to have her as a villager again.
(I made a drawing of her too. It's not the best but after, like, 10 tries, this was the best outcome. I'm definitely not an artist though hehe)
image (1).jpg

Back