• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

Not that angry, the game looks great, i'm happy waiting for it

I'm a bit disappointed, but then again there are other great games to play in the meantime. The game looks absolutely fantastic, so it'll be worth the wait!!! :)

Not that angry, the game looks great, i'm happy waiting for it

As said by Bidoof. We have been waiting for so long that I guess a few more months wouldn't hurt. Of course bringing it out in may/june 2013 would just be a massive troll, but I doubt that will happen, considering what the guy said in the video.

We just have to wait... :( but it's worth it, with so much new content and improvements you can play this game for a VERY LONG time! :)

Yeah, WW lasted me a few years after release with never getting bored, I still play CF now and i don't get bored.
I can see this one lasting me for a long time

As sad as I am, it is a pretty awesome game and will wait a bit longer (much to my disappointment). At least they said something for Europe, US didn't say anything (yes, I watch all different Nintendo regioned things to get all info). And besides, something like this or Fire Emblem have a lot of dialogue to translate, not to mention they probably have to translate some of the code.

I don't know about anyone else but I am still convinced that ac will come out in2012 for America, Europe got most of the other 3ds games like a month after they were released so I think America's chances are still great.

Well they are not going I release it on the first of January, why wouldn't they jut push out a few days sooner in time for holidays?

I wouldn't count on anyone getting the game earlier than anyone else. If the delay improves the game, then all for the better.

Well they are not going I release it on the first of January, why wouldn't they jut push out a few days sooner in time for holidays?

Lets see... because the new Wii U is coming out (probably around $270-$300) 23 WiiU games (about $50 each), tons of new 3DS games ($40 each).....They are marketing only a few of their best sellers and many kiddy games because they KNOW parents will buy them for their kids. Would a parent who's not really in the know of video games buy their kid the new transformers, mario, or animal crossing? Chances are they would buy it transformers or mario before animal crossing. That's not to say every parent would do that but most. I understand that we all could buy the game ourselves but the game would be much better off being sold in the summer of 2013 because kids are getting our of school.

I'm not sure how to explain it but they would sell a lot more Animal Crossing games if they hold it off till after the holidays. Plus, with a new console coming out, not many people (Parents usually) would take note of this amazing game.

Lets see... because the new Wii U is coming out (probably around $270-$300) 23 WiiU games (about $50 each), tons of new 3DS games ($40 each).....They are marketing only a few of their best sellers and many kiddy games because they KNOW parents will buy them for their kids. Would a parent who's not really in the know of video games buy their kid the new transformers, mario, or animal crossing? Chances are they would buy it transformers or mario before animal crossing. That's not to say every parent would do that but most. I understand that we all could buy the game ourselves but the game would be much better off being sold in the summer of 2013 because kids are getting our of school.

I'm not sure how to explain it but they would sell a lot more Animal Crossing games if they hold it off till after the holidays. Plus, with a new console coming out, not many people (Parents usually) would take note of this amazing game.

Yeah but if Japan is getting it this fall and we get it the following year, that is a big difference between dates so it could be possible we get it in the fall.

Don't really mind about 2013 for Europe. I can estimate the American release between Japan's and Europe's Release window. Atleast it's nice to see some more stuff on Animal Crossing and that's good enough for me.

Yeah but if Japan is getting it this fall and we get it the following year, that is a big difference between dates so it could be possible we get it in the fall.

they do that with most games.

Japan got pokemon black and white in September and we got it in March

Nintendo wouldn't release a big game like AC in the west for just one country. Looking at it right now, it looks like US and EU will have to wait until next year for the game.

Bothe Nintendo of Europe and America said to realese Fire Emblem around the same time. But, Europe said that they are releasing Animal Crossing around same time as Fire Emblem. So I think we are going to have to wait to first half of 2013, just like Europe. But Nintendo is obviously making it a wonderful game. So it'll be worth the wait.

I think that AC will be released in April. Going by what Nintendo said, on releasing it within the first half of 2013, I doubt that they would release it after E3, when that is in June; doing this would give Nintendo a really small waiting period for the release. I feel like a few months before E3 would be a good time to do this.

Unless it is a frequency of Nintendo to display games at E3 and then release them immediately after.

The only thing I'm upset about is that I fell for Gamestop's stupid holders date before I knew that there was no release date for the game. That was when the holder date was in May. I pre-ordered two copies because my youngest son plays as well. We have both been looking forward to the game since we found out about it. I guess I'm going to see if I can retrieve that money, cuz I can use it elsewhere more right now.

Back