• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

I guess I am fine with it coming net year, however I will be tempted to watch vids of the gameplay in Japanese when it comes out in Japan, which will totally ruin surprised for me about the game, I will try to control the temptation.

I'm gonna say Feb for NA. At least the Japanese game play videos will keep me content until NA gets it.

So am I the only one who is not Ok with a damn 2013 release date? Am I the only one who is not Ok with a March release? My God guys... aren't any of you upset with this? They've been taking forever with this game and quite frankly, I am very frustrated. I never did fall for Gamestops placeholder dates. However I saw a magazine a few months ago that said ETA: 2012 (I think it was an American one). Now I'm hearing its being released in Europe (maybe North America too) in the first half of 2013. That's ridiculous! I know there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, but isn't anyone else here mad? At all? Honestly you guys take things so lightly sometimes. Get angry for once in your life. They're messing around with us and hiding information. They make stupid mini games like Animal Crossing: Sweet Day when they should focus on finishing the 3DS. What the hell do you think they're doing at Nintendo? I bet they're wasting time and playing with themselves in dark corners. ARRRRGGGHHH! I'm sorry I had to rant a little. Its just I am a big Animal Crossing fan and I've been waiting for so long it seems like forever. For all we know it could come out in June 2013.... :(

Also: Inb4 lolnerdrage

So am I the only one who is not Ok with a damn 2013 release date? Am I the only one who is not Ok with a March release? My God guys... aren't any of you upset with this? They've been taking forever with this game and quite frankly, I am very frustrated. I never did fall for Gamestops placeholder dates. However I saw a magazine a few months ago that said ETA: 2012 (I think it was an American one). Now I'm hearing its being released in Europe (maybe North America too) in the first half of 2013. That's ridiculous! I know there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, but isn't anyone else here mad? At all? Honestly you guys take things so lightly sometimes. Get angry for once in your life. They're messing around with us and hiding information. They make stupid mini games like Animal Crossing: Sweet Day when they should focus on finishing the 3DS. What the hell do you think they're doing at Nintendo? I bet they're wasting time and playing with themselves in dark corners. ARRRRGGGHHH! I'm sorry I had to rant a little. Its just I am a big Animal Crossing fan and I've been waiting for so long it seems like forever. For all we know it could come out in June 2013.... :(

Nah, I'm pissed too. Something must have gone terribly wrong with localizing the game. I don't remember the last time Japan got a game so much before US. At least Europe was kind enough to tell us that it'll be out in 2013, but America has been acting like the game doesn't even exist. It's like a huge conspiracy. "Animal Crossing 3ds? What's that?"

EDIT: Just wanted to point this out. Animal Crossing Wild World was a handheld Animal Crossing game that came out in Fall 2005 for Japan, (Early) Winter 2005 for NA, and Spring 2006 For Europe. It is very similar to AC3DS in that Japan got it in the fall and Europe in spring. Hopefully this is the case for AC3DS in NA.

Last edited:

Oh, I'm of the same mind. I really wanted it out before the world ended in Dec. 2012 so that I could at least play it before we all died some horrific death.

In case ppl don't know me well enough...I am saying end of the world with all the sarcasm that I can possibly muster :D

Nah, I'm pissed too. Something must have gone terribly wrong with localizing the game. I don't remember the last time Japan got a game so much before US. At least Europe was kind enough to tell us that it'll be out in 2013, but America has been acting like the game doesn't even exist. It's like a huge conspiracy. "Animal Crossing 3ds? What's that?"

EDIT: Just wanted to point this out. Animal Crossing Wild World was a handheld Animal Crossing game that came out in Fall 2005 for Japan, (Early) Winter 2005 for NA, and Spring 2006 For Europe. It is very similar to AC3DS in that Japan got it in the fall and Europe in spring. Hopefully this is the case for AC3DS in NA.

Then it is very possible NA gets it before EU probably in 2012, jut because it wasn't mentioned in the nd for NA doesn't mean anything, it will be out soon, you have to understand all the different languages in Europe which is what causes the game to be release later, also Japan is close to America than Europe.

I would. But when you wait on a company (Natsume) that takes like a year for localizing games from your favorite series. Then it no longer matters. Sorry 'bout that lone stranger.

I doubt it would came out in June 2013. WE will get the game in a couple months after Japan. If japan gets it in November or December we will likely get it in February-March. Now, if Japan was to get in February or March, then there would be a chance of getting it in June

I bet the time this comes out, people will Tim travel to holidays to make videos to be put on YouTube so they get to show the holiday irst, I am not going to watch these videos maybe jut glimpse them I make sure holidays are back, cause after seeing the changes from the ol trailers to this one, I have no Idea whether or not to believe what I saw in the older trailers.

City Folk
16th Nov 2008 (USA)
5th Dec 2008 (UK/EU)
20th Nov 2008 (JPN)
Wild World
5th Dec 2005 (USA)
31st Mar 2006 (UK/EU)
23rd Nov 2005 (JPN)
Animal Crossing GC
15th Sep 2002 (USA)
24th Sep 2004 (UK/EU)
NA usually gets Animal Crossing games before Pal but It could be released 2013 in North America.

With what people are saying. I'm going to say I think it'll come out around this winter and and 2013 early spring at the latest. People act like we always get games like half a year in NA after Japan, and we don't..... Usually.

I bet they're already translating. I think there's a small possibility it's coming out this year in America, to be honest. But if we have to wait until...say the first quarter of 2013, I'd be perfectly fine with it.

I bet they're already translating. I think there's a small possibility it's coming out this year in America, to be honest. But if we have to wait until...say the first quarter of 2013, I'd be perfectly fine with it.
I say it's a strong possibly, if Japan got it in the winter ten there would be a slight chance, but since ts the fall, NA will get it this year.

I think an April release date would be good, two months before E3 and it's the Easter holidays, which are usually the most boring holidays of the lot, it would give me something to do! and just in time for my birthday(;

Back