• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

I say everyone give their best bet for the EU release. Then we make an average ETA, and make a countdown based off this "average"...

I'd say Late February or Early March.

Idc about the eu release but I would say January fourteenth, I cAre about NA which I say it would be from November
To December.

City Folk
16th Nov 2008 (USA)
5th Dec 2008 (UK/EU)
20th Nov 2008 (JPN)
Wild World
5th Dec 2005 (USA)
31st Mar 2006 (UK/EU)
23rd Nov 2005 (JPN)
Animal Crossing GC
15th Sep 2002 (USA)
24th Sep 2004 (UK/EU)
NA usually gets Animal Crossing games before Pal but It could be released 2013 in North America.

Actually, you are pretty spot on. For the US the release date, it will be anywhere from October 2012 - June 2013. For the European release date, it will be anywhere from: November 2012 - June 2013.

Idc about the eu release but I would say January fourteenth, I cAre about NA which I say it would be from November
To December.

Most of us don't, I'm from NA. However, EU is the closest thing we have for a release date for NA.
Also, I'd like to point out that since Nintendo finally has a plan of action for releasing it, it would be a good idea to check gamestop every now and then for their "place holder" date. As that will be more correct than It has ever been. I'm keeping eye on Amazon.fr as well, because they might finally put another date up.

I love how no one talks about Australia:'3 Good idea, I'll keep an eye out too. I doubt they'll release much more information on Animal Crossing till August/September?

I love how no one talks about Australia:'3 Good idea, I'll keep an eye out too. I doubt they'll release much more information on Animal Crossing till August/September?

Yep. It will be a while, but soon more information will start popping up as these stores will be the first to know about the release when it is near.

Europe gets everything before USA lately. Even the new 3DS XL is going to be almost 3 weeks after EU in the US. You can't just look up so old dates, things have changed. We got Pok?mon and Zelda SS earlier, just a couple examples, I know that so well because like two or three years ago we never would have got anything earlier than US but this has changed luckily.
I guess it's coming in March, would be perfect!
On March 22nd. It's a Friday, NoE always releases games on Friday! :)

Last edited:
A guy at GameStop said January first for America which makes me believe that it will come earlier for the first time te GameStop date could be a late date just to make people stop complaining

He is probably a GameStop release date believer.

Yeah...I went and got my money back from them today, and hubby sort of chewed out the staff for not saying that it is a placeholder and not the official date. Will wait now for the game, and probably not buy it from them.

Yeah...I went and got my money back from them today, and hubby sort of chewed out the staff for not saying that it is a placeholder and not the official date. Will wait now for the game, and probably not buy it from them.
I have a gift card to GameStop that I am using for this game, but I I find it somrwhere else, I've for some cash for that.

Well I'm just glad that its actually been mentioned. I'm ok waiting till 2013 aslong as in that year it's released early. So around January, February time.

Back