Buying 2016/earlier emerald birthstone

Hi! I only have the Butterfly Wand (from Sep 2022), but if there's ever anything else you're after from my thread or from current events that I could add towards your Aurora Sky, let me know! I traded mine away and would be happy to replace it :)

I have a green mush lamp from September 20 I would be willing to sell for (maybe 400?) tbt. Let me know if the date works for you (it’s on display) and if you want a message. 👍

that'd be awesome, 400 TBT works. will send it over shortly - no message would be great, tysm!

Hi! I only have the Butterfly Wand (from Sep 2022), but if there's ever anything else you're after from my thread or from current events that I could add towards your Aurora Sky, let me know! I traded mine away and would be happy to replace it :)
heya, would you be interested in buying the pearlescent crystal in jhine's shop? i'd be interested trading the aurora sky for the pearlescent crystal and butterfly wand.. no worries if that is of no interest to you though! : ]

heya, would you be interested in buying the pearlescent crystal in jhine's shop? i'd be interested trading the aurora sky for the pearlescent crystal and butterfly wand.. no worries if that is of no interest to you though! : ]
Hi! I'll have to take a look and see if I can trade in enough stuff to have enough budget. All the TBT I have is in my sidebar... I'll let you know soon!

Back