Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
No idea how I'm ultimately going to spend my Sautéed Mushrooms since I like the Blue Famous Mushroom, Green Famous Mushroom, Glimmer Shroom and the two variants of the Plushrooms. Good to have the prices listed now, though, to figure things out.

the way it looks like Pete has succumbed to an unfortunate mushroom got me dying
bLJZswv.png
Haaaaaaaa
Post automatically merged:

No idea how I'm ultimately going to spend my Sautéed Mushrooms since I like the Blue Famous Mushroom, Green Famous Mushroom, Glimmer Shroom and the two variants of the Plushrooms. Good to have the prices listed now, though, to figure things out.
Yeahhhhh I’m kinda at a loss cuz I want EVERYTHING!!!!

I'm going to wait and see how many sautéed mushrooms I manage to get to plan my lineup but from some quick math I should be able to get most if not all of what I want!

The inky shroomplush being a hard 80 is an ouch, but I am quite pleased with all the other items~!
As long as I have enough left for the other plushshroom and starry lamp, to have any over for another lamp would be amazing.
Better get round togetting more spores if it's still gonna be the same as before :3

Haven't caught up with this thread so IDK if it's already been brought up, but I hope we have more time to buy the collectibles after the event ends, like with the Fair earlier.

The prices! Now I don't know if I should go for the lineup or choose the ones I like the most. Decisions, decisions...

Finished collecting my spores for the day, & glad to say that it wasn’t that difficult. Although, I feel that I’m sharing a lil too much about myself now across all of the posts that I have to do for these collecting periods. The 🍄 collectibles ❤️ is real though.

I'm so close to reaching the 10 I need! It's really exciting too with being able to buy stuff now. It kind of hit me that I haven't planned any lineups so I was trying to cook earlier this evening dkgfkk

Aww. Do wash your hands after petting! I've been told they can be a little lethal. Oh and definitely yes to the skittles. 👀
My friendshroom died. Man these are things are harder to raise than Tamagotchis.

Time to reset and try again. Maybe I'll be able to keep the next one alive longer than a few hours. 🤔

Glad to see prices are out. Some things are a lot more expensive than I would have thought, I’ll probably only go for 1 or 2 collectibles overall.

Back