Mushroom Season Is Here!

Event status
Active
the prices in Sautéed Mushrooms for the collectibles you get to keep have been updated in the shop!
Capture.PNG
a single tear rolls down my cheek

I’m so happy to be able to get a full line-up of fortunate mushrooms thanks to the diligent work of this wonderful community! I’m also totally fine with the prices of the new collectibles since the ones I really wanted turned out attainable for me. I just have my heart set on hopefully 3 of them. 🙂

So if I'm correct and this is assuming you cashed out your Sauteed Shrooms today already:

10/2: Farm Spores
10/3: Cash out 30 Shroomies/Get a Test Shroom(s)
10/4: Potential none or +3 or more Sauteed Shroomies for Shroom testing/Use Spreadsheet as guide to buy shrooms
10/5: Cash out 30 Shroomies/Farm Spores
10/6: Cash out 30 Shroomies/Farm Spores
10/7: ??????

Idk if there will be another chance to cash out Shrooms, but if you max everything out, you're looking at a potential 90+ Sauteed Shrooms to earn for your shopping desires unless you're able to cash out on the final day as well, then if you max out, it could be 120+ Sauteed Shrooms?? I hope I did that right LOL

"this is running on the hope that the staff doesn't make like 70 new mushrooms (please have mercy if you're reading guys ahsgsgshahsggsg)" - Aerith (2024)

Last edited:
So if I'm correct and this is assuming you cashed out your Sauteed Shrooms today already:

10/2: Farm Spores
10/3: Cash out 30 Shroomies/Get a Test Shroom(s)
10/4: Potential none or +3 or more Sauteed Shroomies for Shroom testing/Use Spreadsheet as guide to buy shrooms
10/5: Cash out 30 Shroomies/Farm Spores
10/6: Cash out 30 Shroomies/Farm Spores
10/7: ??????

Idk if there will be another chance to cash out Shrooms, but if you max everything out, you're looking at a potential 90+ Sauteed Shrooms to earn for your shopping desires unless you're able to cash out on the final day as well, then if you max out, it could be 120+ Sauteed Shrooms?? I hope I did that right LOL
this is running on the hope that the staff doesn't make like 70 new mushrooms (please have mercy if you're reading guys ahsgsgshahsggsg)

The top line for me is going to cost about 210 Sauteed Shrooms if it’s possible to get that much. I really hope it is 🤞
if i did my math right....... i need 180 _( :Ⅰ」∠)_
and that's me having to sacrifice poor inky cap ( • ᴖ • 。)

Yay! The prices are up for the permanents! 🎉
Glad the lag is still gone. And super glad it wasn't the mushrooms taking over haha. And now to go turn these fortunate shrooms into sautéed mushrooms.

I'm a little over halfway done with spore collecting for the day, and have secured my first five mushrooms!! 🥳🍄 I might try to do a little more tonight, but I should probably head to bed soon and try to finish up my spore grinding throughout the morning ahaha. I haven't run out of threads to post in quite yet but I might be starting to sweat a lil

Back