• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway 2nd Mom item Giveway! (Ends 8th May) 20 Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSweetChaosXx

~ Nintendo Nerd ~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ghostly Preserves
Eerie Star Potion
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (270) +
Hello there! :)

Since my first giveaway for these items went really well, I want to try and help some more people out. However, I'm doing things a little differently this time.

First of all, there will be 20 winners. It is one entry per person, to enter just post which mom item/variation you would like to win the most and why. I will use a random number generator to pick 10 winners and your entry will be your post number. Multiple posts will not count as more entries so please ONLY post once in this thread to make it easier for me.

The winners will receive the item they requested! If I can't get the item for any reason, I will inform you and allow you to pick something else but this is a worse case scenario. It may take to me some time to get your item as well depending on what everyone else has requested.

The only item that CANNOT be requested is mom's homemade cakes as I've had difficulty obtaining them recently. These items aren't obtained by hacking but I do have to time travel on my second town to get them. If you aren't comfortable with that, I understand but please don't enter as I can't get them any other way quick enough.

There is no limit to how many people can enter. If you don't know what items you can request, I have put a link down below showing all the mom items and their variations.
Every mom item can be customised to whatever pattern you chose apart from the mats, aprons, knapsacks and sweaters.

Mom Items Available

The giveaway will end Friday 8th May at 9pm BST. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Thank you and good luck everyone!

UPDATE: Adding 10 more winners. 20 in total now

Last edited:
The mom item I want the most is the knapsack that's white with flowers on it. I'd like it to wear all the time, as most of my outfits I choose for my character are white and green to go with all the nature around my town. :)

Thanks for doing another giveaway, I'm glad I have the chance to enter! I would love some of Mom's art, specifically the field of flowers one! It's really cute, and it reminds me a little of that scene in Howl's Moving Castle. <3

Hello there! I would totally love Mom's hand-knit sweater (Teddy Bear) because it's just so darn cute! It also kind of reminds me of the Ralph Lauren bear sweaters that are just too expensive to purchase, There is no justifiable reason for me to buy one tbh 😂

The item I want most is any of the embroideries or arts because I think that they would look great in my kitchen, and would pair well with the lively kitchen mat I have!

I'd love the mum's embroidery as I have yet to obtain one, the one with the duck looks really cute (●´ϖ`●) tyyy

I'd love to win either one of the Mom's Embroidery that are floral or the Mom's Art that's the field of flowers. I just really love flowers and the Mom's items in this game are completely my aesthetic. :)

I’d love to win the mom’s art (field of flowers)! I think it’s a gorgeous painting, and I’m trying to do a field of flowers with similar colors in my own town :)

Thank you so much for hosting this!! The mom items are soo hard to get!

I'd love the Hand-Knit Sweater (Flowers), Candle Set (Elegant Flowers), and Tea Cozy (Floral) because they go perfectly with my island's flower theme! :) And the Plushie (Puppers) because LOOK AT THE EARS!!! :love:

I'd love to win the Mom's handmade apron, which any villager would look adorable in! My favorite variations are the Family and Fruits aprons, but all of them are cute, so I'm not picky. Thank you for hosting the giveaway, the mom's items are my favorites!

this is so kind of you!! i would love the mom's hand-knit sweater (flowers) because it reminds me of something one of my old friends would wear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back