• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway 2nd Mom item Giveway! (Ends 8th May) 20 Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want a Dot mom's plushie to go with my second character's yellow/orange themed house! Thank you for the giveaway!

I would love the mom's pink sweater with chicks in it cause its super cute, but i would also love all of the other ones as well!

Thanks so much for doing this! 🐥

I'd love the hand-knit sweater with the chicks! Pink is my favorite color and the baby chicks are a cute added bonus

Thank you for doing this :)

The one i want is mom's art (field of flowers) because it looks like a picture I have in my real room and I'm trying to replicate in game

I am interested in the Pen Stand. It looks like it might work in my model city.

Thank you for doing this.

Last edited:
Wow, this is really nice! I've been searching for a Mom's Handmade Apron (Flowers) because it reminds me of the apron my grandma's apron she had. Good luck to everyone!

tysm! i’d love to win mom’s kitchen mat (cool) because i’ve had this idea of having it at the entrance of my home kind of like a placemat and i’d really like to implement that ;w;

Hi! I would like to enter for mom's art (nostalgia) because it being a black and white pencil drawing reminds me of my old high school friend that was an artist that I haven't seen in a long time and lost touch with. I hope she's OK.

I would love to win a mom's pen stand! Either the striped one or the fairytale one because it will go with the aesthetics of my house!

I would like the Mom's Embroidery (Bird) because it's super cute and I could use more wall decorations! Thanks for the giveaway~

this is so kind ;;; i'd love the mom's handmade apron in the family print because when i was a kid i actually had a little overall dress that looked really similar (goose embroidery) and it'd be so cute to have a version in-game as well! thank you sm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back