• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway 2nd Mom item Giveway! (Ends 8th May) 20 Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! I would love to enter! I mostly want the moms apron with ducks on it. Good Luck! Quack!

I'd love to get the cat tea cozy! I'm a huge cat person and would love to have that in my life UwU

thank you so so much for doing this! i'd love the girl embroidery because my i'm trying to achieve a whole pink theme house and this would be a perfect touch for my living room! c:

Last edited:
Thank you for the giveaway, I hope to win a mom's plushie (any version since you can customise it) because it's my favourite item in the game and I want to put them in many places on my island!

I'd love to get the marine mom's candle set! I love the candles and have yet to get my hands on one, and I've got a nautical room that they would go so well in ^^

Thank you so much for doing this!! 😁

Ahhh thank you for doing this! I would love the mom's apron (flowers) variation. I'm mainly using white flowers on my island and I think it would look so cute wearing it around with the theme I have going on!

this is so exciting!! i would love the fruit mom's apron bc the pattern is sooo cute and matches my room! or any of the plushies bc they look like little puppies! <3

Hello! Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway! I am interested in mom's embroidery or the flowery knit sweater! I love mom's items and I just love how cozy they are! I would.like to win so I can create either a cute outfit or use the embroidery to decorate my home! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back