• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

30 Days of New Leaf Photo Challenge (My Pictures!)

Polymathema

Sleepy Wandering Mage
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ghostly Preserves
Cocotryoshka
Purple Bat Potion
Voodoo Doll
Lucky
Coco
Purple Candy
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
30daysofnewleaf.png

This is the post I will be using to put my screenshots into, new "days" will be posted below in the comments as I'm behind by half a month!

Day One: Favorite Villager

HNI0090JPG.jpg

(It's Chevre but I love you too Lucky.)​

Day Two: Least Favorite Villager

HNI0091JPG.jpg

In looking for my stitches card I realized I have a Ricky card and could have saved myself hours of dream hopping if I'd just checked my amibo catalog first. Sobs.​

Last edited:
Day Three: Favorite Villager Currently in Town

HNI0092JPG.jpg

I don't always warm up to the snooty villager types and often am grateful when they cycle out of my township but I'm going to miss Ankha if/when she goes (I mean I want to do a food theme for the holidays so I'll have to put her in the void for a bit but sobs no I don't want to.) She made fast friends with Credence and gave him three gifts in a row the first day she was out and about in Dunwitch.​

Day Four: Least Favorite Villager in Your Town

HNI0094JPG.jpg

I had to pick a villager and it wasn't Rolf because he is wearing the bat sweater now and before that it was the rainbow shirt and I can't with him so Winnie I'm sorry.
I love your starburst forehead emblem but why, why the duck, why always the duck????​

Day Five: Favorite Personality Type

HNI0093JPG.jpg

Normal girl villagers? All my favorite villagers seem to be from this type but I have a soft spot for smug boys and uchi girls too. Coco asked me for furniture right before this and she traded me a kiddie table for a kiddie stereo. ??? Where is all this kiddie stuff coming from?​

Day Six: Favorite Species

HNI0096JPG.jpg

The deer villagers tbh, like I don't even have any on my dreamie list but I love all of them. Erik, Fauna, and Deidere are the sweetest and I can't. Scyne has Erik in his town and I imagine Credence decorating those big 'ole antlers with fairy lights. Pictured here is Diana as found in the dream of Wish.​

Day Eight: Least Favorite Public Works Project

HNI0100JPG.jpg

All the signs, the yield, stop sign, whatever I hate them. I've been trying for weeks to get some of the nice PWPs to pop on my villager requests but alas all they want is signs. Sobs​

Day Nine: Most Amusing Villager

HNI0098JPG.jpg

Queenie is precious to me but she just... she looks funny. The ostrich villagers all do imho but I love them.​

Last edited:
Day Ten: Sweetest Villager

HNI0099JPG.jpg

Greta was in my town for a little bit but proceeded to set up her house directly in front of my cafe (which is also where Coco set up gdi) and while I ended up loving her old-ladyness a lot she was one of the first to go to the amiibo card exodus.​

Day Eleven: Least Favorite NPC

HNI0001JPG.jpg

He screams, is aggressive, and generally very rude. That being said I still made the PWP for him and his son because I support city and state workers :/ Also Credence IS most likely to stand around and watch old Bay Watch reruns with a mole.​

Day Twelve: Favorite NPC

HNI0003JPG.jpg

Blathers, it has literally been Blathers since I started playing in Wild World and the one thing I miss the most that they removed in New Leaf was his tendency to make good on his name. While I am glad for the mass donation function I'll always miss his speeches on bugs, fish, and fossils.​

Day Thirteen: Favorite Sanrio Character

HNI0006JPG.jpg

Etoile is my favorite okay like, for one the sheep villagers are all adorable and I can't with any of them but she's just, she's ADORABLE. It's like she's covered with little sugar stars and she's so soft and I want to take a nap on her. she also has the best RV (Chai has second best.)​

Day Fourteen: Favorite Furniture Set

HNI0005JPG.jpg

So it's technically the mermaid set because CHOICE, and here is Credence creeping on his friend Melly's house to take a picture of her set but like, that being said I have to include the one I use the most.

HNI0007JPG.jpg

ALPINE. SOBS. It's so customizeable and lovely I can't.​

Day Fifteen: Favorite Items

HNI0008JPG.jpg

The succulent planter, stack of books, and chai's tea set. So many good things in that Amiibo update, I love all of it. Also I love the kotatsu here, I wish I had one irl. Not pictured but the Flower Wreath is also so choice and I have a soft spot for the original cushion (in particular customizing it into a cat.)​

Day Sixteen: Favorite Section of the Museum

HNI0009JPG.jpg

Bringing me up to current which means no more image dumps of like 3 days at a time. While I tend to like the version of the museum music in the fossil room better the aesthetic of the aquarium is my fave and it reminds me of when we went to the Tampa Aquarium with my bestie and I got to sit in the shark tunnel. That was a really good day. <3​

Day Seventeen: Favorite Hour of Music

HNI0011JPG.jpg

1 AM is literally my favorite hour of music, I used to be more of a night owl and would stay up all night. Lately I've been keeping a stricter regiment of when I can sleep, so I'm not sleeping the whole day away and staying up all night to be sad and alone. A lot of this is for my health and it seems to be helping as well as like not eating dinner at midnight ahaha.

I had to stay up later than usual to get this shot but it's okay as I abused my husband's town to find mole crickets. (And Credence put a surprise down for Percy to find~)​

Day Nineteen: Favorite Fruit

HNI0028JPG.jpg

While I love a lot of the fruits in AC my favorite fruits aren't in the game (strawberries and pomegranates.) As a FL resident for most of my life tho you kind of develop a soft spot for oranges. Added for historical reasons Credence would have a fondness for oranges as a luxury item and symbol of wealth so he likes them quite a lot too.

Also featured here his hella cute kitchen, thank you Nicole. for like delivering so much kitchen nonsense to me.​

Day Twenty: Favorite Villager's House Exterior

Not the exterior of my favorite villager but my favorite exterior in general is Cyrano's but I haven't been able to find a dream with him in it. I'll keep looking tomorrow!

edit: I gave up. Have one of my local villager's houses instead. imagine this happy emote is done in the utmost of sarcasm

HNI0034JPG.jpg

Last edited:
Back