• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

3DS Friend Codes (Japanese)

Hi! I'm new here and I just got Animal Crossing: Jump Out on Wednesday!
Here is all my info:
Name: サバンナ
Town: いちご
Code:4484−7756−7159

Btw, my fruit is oranges. Btw I added everyone!!
I added you. :)

I hadn't checked this thread in a while, but I think I have everyone added now. Sorry if I missed somebody.

Hello everyone. I got the game for about a week and got no one to play with so far. D:
I already added like everyone who posted here. If you want to add me:

FC: 1349-4495-0510
Name: Khiara
Town: UrMom (< haha, sry for that I just thought it would be funny o.o'')
My town fruit are oranges, but I also got pears and peaches by gameplay.

I'd be grateful~

All right! I've gotten mine, finally. Still figuring things out but here's my info:
Name: レイ (Rei, since Valerie doesn't really work I'm going by my middle syllable: "le" or "rei" in romanji)
Town: チョコボ (Chocobo)
Friend code: 3926-4352-0030

Hello everyone. I got the game for about a week and got no one to play with so far. D:
I already added like everyone who posted here. If you want to add me:

I'd be grateful~

All right! I've gotten mine, finally. Still figuring things out but here's my info:
Name: レイ (Rei, since Valerie doesn't really work I'm going by my middle syllable: "le" or "rei" in romanji)

I have added both of you. :)

I added you too. :B

@Mint: Thank you. :D

I'd be grateful~

got you both!

Hello! My friend code is: 3695-0954-3750. Right now, I'm in the United States, but I'll be returning to Japan at the end of the month.

Name: ウィル
Town: こころやま

Last edited:
Back