• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

3DS Friend Codes (Japanese)

I reset! I had been thinking about doing it pretty much from day 1. Why? I really hate cherry's and I thought I could live with cherry's as my town fruit- after all I could chop em all down and replace with other fruit, right? But cherry's are my least favorite fruit, both in real life and in this game. But I hated the idea of not having a delicious fruit in town (the delicious cherry's aren't too hot either.)

So I restarted
Name: レイ
Town: もも (Peach! Also the town's fruit- I actually got peaches and star patterned snow on my first restart- as well as all the municipal stuff in the same area! Pretty much my ideal layout.)
Friend code is the same as before.

I lost my town...AGAIN.
Switched SD cards, so this better not happen again, although I like this town more than my third one. >_>

Name: Scy
Town: Potato

Native fruit: Cherries, again.

I'm new to the game and looking for friends :)

Name: Kiwi
Town: Pastry
Native fruit: Peaches
JP FC: 4398-8843-3377

Sorry, I haven't been on for a month! I accidentally deleted my game off my SD card and didn't feel like restarting my town until now (I just restarted yesterday). I'm using my game cartridge instead of my downloaded game from now on, so I expect nothing bad will happen to my save.

Anyway, I have added everyone that has posted on here, so please add me back! All my town info remains the same as last time (in my sig). I hope to wi-fi with you guys again and with the new people too. :)
Thanks! :D

Got the game a few days ago - really enjoying it, even though I don't know Japanese. I just couldn't wait for the North American release.

Here is my information:

Name: Rainy
Town: R-Wood
Native fruit: Apples
Island fruits: Coconuts and Durian
FC: 3754-6534-4205

Got the game a few days ago - really enjoying it, even though I don't know Japanese. I just couldn't wait for the North American release.

Here is my information:

I added you! :)

Here is my information:

Added you. :)

Thank you!

I'm going to start adding everyone from the list on page 1. Please feel free to add me.

As an "fyi", I decided to start my game as of the actual release date of November 8. I'm off work for a bit and I knew I'd want to play multiple days while I'm home. As of the date of this post, I'm up to November 21 and forging ahead! My plan is to work my way up to the current date and then play each day as it happens.

Thank you!

I'm going to start adding everyone from the list on page 1. Please feel free to add me.

As an "fyi", I decided to start my game as of the actual release date of November 8. I'm off work for a bit and I knew I'd want to play multiple days while I'm home. As of the date of this post, I'm up to November 21 and forging ahead! My plan is to work my way up to the current date and then play each day as it happens.

Interesting idea! I should have done that too, since I just started a new game yesterday. Too late now though. I decided on starting a couple of days before January to get ready for 2013. Next year will be great, I just know it!

Hi

I would like to share and exchange some items, also I?m looking for different fruits too, please let me know if you need some oranges =D

Name: ゆん
FC: 5198 - 2778 - 5632
Town: とうきょう
Fruit: Orange

I'm going to start adding everyone on the first post, please add me back!

Hi

I would like to share and exchange some items, also I?m looking for different fruits too, please let me know if you need some oranges =D

I've added you. :) If you still need fruit, we can arrange a time to meet up. I can give you all of the fruit.

Hi

added

Back