• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3ds image share not working for tumblr :(

katie.

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1827-3218-0503
Red Candy
Cake
Yellow Candy
Chocolate Cake
Hi is it not working for anyone else either? It does say that logging in is currently unavailable but I could still log in and now I can't :(

Is there another way to post my photos on tumblr? I've lost my camera so I can't transfer my photos to my computer manually

if you have an sd card slot on your laptop it will work putting it in there.
i've found it's easier not to use the 3ds image share, it never works really.

I dont have one on my macbook :(

It's always worked fine with me :'(

It has worked for me in the past but not in ages. The way I've found to do it from the 3ds directly is through email -- fire up your gmail (or whatever) and email your tumblr account the photo and your caption. it works so much better than image share ever did.

It has worked for me in the past but not in ages. The way I've found to do it from the 3ds directly is through email -- fire up your gmail (or whatever) and email your tumblr account the photo and your caption. it works so much better than image share ever did.
omg it worked! thank you sooo much!

I've had to send the photo to my Facebook instead, cuz that works, then just download it from FB and reupload to tumblr

Are you sure you don't have one on your MacBook?

Do you have an iPad? You could get the sd card adapter. That's how I download my 3ds shots.

Or you can get a lil cheap card reader that plugs into USB.

Nintendo store offers Facebook and email.

The 3DS needs its own USB setup. This is a terrible issue to run into and so easily fixed! :(

Good luck

Back