What's your time zone?

Mine's EST/EDT; it's currently 7:33am for me! Most people I talk to are in the same timezone as me or PDT (3 hours behind), but I have a few friends who are in different timezones and it's always fascinating to me to see how much earlier/later it is in the day for them when we talk! A couple of my friends are 13-15 hours ahead of me, which is crazy!!

TBT and coordinating New Leaf/New Horizons trades with other members over the years actually taught me a lot about different timezones and the time difference between them and mine! I don't have to Google what time it is in certain timezones very often; I can usually figure it out myself!

I'm in NZT/New Zealand time, which is ahead of most countries (at UTC +13). It's currently 1:40 am on the 7th (Monday) at the time of writing this.

I'm in EST/EDT! Same as TBT time, which is convenient for events ehehe. I do wish I could be in standard time year-round because I hate Daylight Savings Time lol, but I try to remember to distinguish between the two when sharing my timezone throughout the year since it is a difference of an hour!

I'm in the uk and currently on bst till the end of the month and then will be back on gmt, actually live relatively close to the meridian line and observatory so have made a visit to it before which was quite interesting!

Back