What's your time zone?

I’m in the UK so timezones is currently BST and it is 5.16 am. I need to check exact date but end of October clocks go back an hour and then we use GMT.

It can be very confusing trying to remember different timezones and it’s hard especially with events.

It can be very confusing trying to remember different timezones and it’s hard especially with events.
Ya I feel you :V remembering all these timezones can be quite overwhelming.

Luckily, I can remember some country's timezone by heart. Take the UK's timezone for example. I don't even need to look up what timezone the UK is in or how many hours it is from where I live because I've looked up it's timezone so many times, that I can remember it by heart. If it's 11:23 am for me right now, then that'll make your time 5:23 am. :)

I have some Discord friends who are from different countries, and as far as I know, most of them aren't even in my time zone. Chances are if they're in the US, they're either in Eastern or Pacific. Rarely do I ever come across anyone in Central time that I wind up adding on my friends list.

Chatting with your online friends can be hell if y'all's timezones are hours apart from each other. It could be the morning for you, but it's already the nighttime for them and vice versa. 😵
Oh yeah majority of my friends arent in the same timezone but are only a few hours apart! Rip that one friend from Guam who I can never hold a conversation with because of the opposite timed replies 😭

I'm in the UK, so currently in BST (7.07am). Looking forward when the clocks fall back in 3 weeks for that extra hour of sleep!

UTC+8, but I usually say it as EST+12 since I know a lot more people live in EST 😅 it's so hard coordinating timezones online a lot of the times, because my friends are usually awake when I'm asleep and vice versa 🥲

I'm UTC+8 also, the days and times are usually more advanced there than the ones in the USA or North America (which most TBT users come from besides Europe). Although, Japan's time zone is still more advanced.

CEST (Central European Summer Time, UTC/GMT +2). Also going back 1 hour by the end of the month to CET.

A poll would be perfect here but I guess it would have too many options?

I am on GMT +1.
The only time I get very confused with time zones is when the clocks go back or forward.

i’m in EST/EDT, the tbt timezone lol i’m looking forward to gaining back an hour of sleep in a few weeks!

Back