• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS / Luigi Special Nintendo Direct - Discussion

Looks like it's on now, starting with some Mario & Luigi.

"Princess Peach is mysteriously kidnapped."

Can't take this chick anywhere.

Haha, love this thread, glad I can keep up. I'm at work and forgot my headphones so will have a looky in here. Any UK people can you confirm if the bundle is announced pleeeeease. I'll love you forever <3

do not care about mario and luigi *fast forward*

^^^Aw Jake, what happened to your "I'm a diva" tag line? I loved that. It made me realise that you don't take no crap from anyone. Where I didn't always agree, I respected it coz you were straight down the line at least.

*Off topic, sorry, but yea...

Awww Yoshi. ^^ I want a new Yoshi's Story so badly. That game was just ADORABLE and had such great music.

So far I'm not impressed by anything. Mario Party is fun but I find it works best on the console because I like to play it with my friends and cousins while they're over. Online isn't the same for me, I like to be in the same room with the people.

WiiU is looking more and more enticing every time new **** for it comes out. I shall wait. I learned from buying the Wii on release. :/

I've never played Pikmin but it looks cute. Probably won't buy a Wii U for it though ;)

Whoop, time for Fire Emblem and ACNL

Yay, same DLC offers for FE as for the rest of the world

Really?

Is it coming out for virtual console on the UK?

Back