• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS / Luigi Special Nintendo Direct - Discussion

I hope the new Mario Party has Wifi, if it does, I'll definitely get it, but if it doesn't, I probably won't...

The one thing I'm not too in favor of with the new Zelda is game is YET ANOTHER TOP DOWN GAME. Seriously stop that. A full-3D world has been proven to be possible as shown with Ocarina of Time 3D.

Also I hate the LttP world.

If it DOES take place in the Link to the Past world...

This is pretty much during that alternate timeline, huh?

If it DOES take place in the Link to the Past world...

This is pretty much during that alternate timeline, huh?

It's called A Link to the Past 2, so I'm assuming it's a direct sequel to the first one. So it would take place in that timeline.(the one where ganon wins.)

I could actually see some story potential in the game at least. It could connect some of the events that weren't really mentioned due to games not being invented yet.

But yeah, I'm not a big fan of handheld Zelda games. I'll probably still get it, but I'm going to be somewhat wary about it.

And I'm also bummed that Earthbound is coming for the Wii U and not the 3DS. Earthbound is the one game I have been forced to play illegally my whole life, and now I have the choice of shelling out $200 for a Wii U, or finding a Super Nintendo with a copy of Earthbound, which will cost more than $200.

*Sigh* me and my first world problems.

Yeah, I also wish they could've brought Earthbound to 3DS, but oh well. Maybe we'll get Earthbound 2 (Mother 3)...

I like the top down view of LttP 2, it reminds me of the original LoZ, which I loved. I'm tempted to get the DK port and Yoshi's Island.

Back