• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS / Luigi Special Nintendo Direct - Discussion

SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! WE GOT THE BUNDLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE BUNDLE!!!!!!!! My life. Complete. 219.99? Take it. Take my money.

EHRMAGERD HE JUST HELD UP THE CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!

I have it on with no audio, but I guess EU is getting it too....

Whoop, bundle for EU :) Too bad I'm getting the FE bundle, and I'm not a fan of the ACNL 3DS design

^^^Aw Jake, what happened to your "I'm a diva" tag line? I loved that. It made me realise that you don't take no crap from anyone. Where I didn't always agree, I respected it coz you were straight down the line at least.

*Off topic, sorry, but yea...

I was mod for 20 minutes so it changed to 'Moderator' automatically then I was demoted and it went to '********' and i cbf spending 35 bells to change it again;

Well that AC XL still looks ugly IMO; the box for it looks alright though

I love the simple pattern. I don't want to walk around with a giant pikachu on my 3DS. t-t

I'm happy with just that. I can finally stop trying to figure out which US 3DS I'm going to purchase.

That's great! I'm glad for those who wanted it are finally able to get it. I was just hoping for a little footage on the game itself.

On another note, I'm glad that Nintendo has finally recognized Bravely Default. 2014 is going to be a great year.

Aw Jake that's a shame! Reinstate!!!

And no, I hated that AC console design at first, but it has grown on me, so those of you that don't like it-I get it

There was so many things I wanted from that direct that they showed. God I don't even know what to think right now

mind=blown

Back