3DS Video

I'm not accepting anything as fact until I hear it from Nintendo. Oh, and the price is not USD, it's the Australian dollar, IF that price were to be accurate it would be roughly $300 United States dollars...

No way in heck I'm getting it for $300. Still, Nintendo has impressed me for the first time in years.

The iPhone (competitor) is worth about $700 I believe (not to be confused with the price you pay to buy it with the ATT plan). So to sell the 3DS for $200 would be pretty good.

Please have a UK release before Christmas (If I save my Birthday money I might be able to get it for christmas, thats if my new Desktop PC doesn't drain my B-Day money!)

Jeremy said:
The iPhone (competitor) is worth about $700 I believe (not to be confused with the price you pay to buy it with the ATT plan). So to sell the 3DS for $200 would be pretty good.
Mine was like 200/300 but it isn't just games and it has really cheap games/or not.

But not many good games. Dx

Yeah, games are what get you,, so if they have an expensive console, then games for the same price, or $5 more, then I'd be ok with it. Now if we're talking $50 games, then ehhh.

iFly said:
Jeremy said:
Mine was like 200/300 but it isn't just games and it has really cheap games/or not.

Yeah with the ATT plan. You pay for the rest with your monthly bill.

Jeremy said:
iFly said:
Jeremy said:

You can argue that games are similar to your monthly bill for a phone.

John102 said:
Jeremy said:
iFly said:
Jeremy said:

But games are better.

No, I mean you literally have to pay for the rest of the price. If they sold iPhones without any phone plan they'd be like $700. The phone plan is all the phone/data costs + the rest of the iPhone cost.

Even though you can't see the 3D you can tell how it's going to work, and it looks amazing. I want one, nao.

John102 said:
Jeremy said:
iFly said:
Jeremy said:

I have an iPod Touch.

Guys, the $350 price is only an estimate. Don't believe anything unless it comes from Nintendo. Personally, I believe it will be around or under $200. And we may not get a price or release date for while, because Nintendo isn't done making it yet. They don't even have a final design, and they haven't finalized the battery yet, so they may not be able to set a price yet.

Tyeforce said:
Guys, the $350 price is only an estimate. Don't believe anything unless it comes from Nintendo. Personally, I believe it will be around or under $200. And we may not get a price or release date for while, because Nintendo isn't done making it yet. They don't even have a final design, and they haven't finalized the battery yet, so they may not be able to set a price yet.
I hope you're right about the price.

Back