• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 4 winners will get to run around my town ! ( read for info )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghibli

ʚ Teary-Eyed Dummy ɞ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (143) +

I will be doing a day where I let 4 people run around my town, collecting as many items as they can fit in their pockets !

I have almost all amiibo cards,sets,flowers,ect..BUT everything will be gift wrapped so you never know what you're going to get c: ! This might take a long process to gift over 50+ items that I will lay around my town so I'm going to leave the entries open for 2-3 days LMAO.

Entering: 1st entry is free, but any entry beyond that will be 2 tbt just to keep it fair !

-will write a post when I finally close it-​

i'd like to enter please! thanks for doing this :")

mini update; I'm just now getting to gift-wrapping items it's a big job honestly LMAO

another mini update; I'm almost done wrapping all the gifts I set up, say about 10 more ? I will keep this open till 4 p.m today ^^

ALSO; I AM LAZY AS HECK TO DO MY PATHS SOMETIMES..if you have path ocd..well rip your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back