• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

50 (or less) To Go Printable!

amped4jr88

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys, I made another printable countdown! I had previously just made March-June New Leaf themed calander pages that I have been using as a countdown but I have decided to make a 50 to go countdown so I can have it all on one sheet and just make it seem like less lol. I have been really busy so it isn't fancy or super cute but I did add some animal crossing characters to the last week. It does not have any actual dates so sorry...but that means it can be used for NA or other places. The links for all of the printables are on this page on my blog so check them out, and if you enjoy them or are just really kind follow me ;)

Here ya go!

Could you make one with less colour and and a B&W one.
Ink is expensive :D

Could you make one with less colour and and a B&W one.
Ink is expensive :D
I actualy had made a very plain one (but It didn't really have the characters on it it was just a generic one) Or I can see if I can change that one to black and white for you if you want :)

You can always change it to b/w printing in your own print settings. If you know how to use the internet, working out a print setting shouldn't be too hard.

Yeah I know what you mean, I do agree that march and April have gone/going by fast though! I feel like now that I condensed it onto one page it feels better but you're kinda right haha. Getting there though!

May I ask what program you made these in?
I actually just used some templates in Microsoft word and tweaked them. I tried publisher but I'm too rusty in that.
I converted them to PDFs instead of word documents to keep the formatting from messing up in different versions of word.

Back