• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Would it be too much to ask if you could craft me all the mermaid items you do have diys for? 😅 I do want to give back if you're able and willing to- 50k bells in game, some hybrids and bamboo or young bamboo if those are considered seasonal crafting items. I have also have some summer shells I haven't used.

Would it be too much to ask if you could craft me all the mermaid items you do have diys for? 😅 I do want to give back if you're able and willing to- 50k bells in game, some hybrids and bamboo or young bamboo if those are considered seasonal crafting items. I have also have some summer shells I haven't used.
Certainly! If you have the materials, I'll be happy to craft the mermaid items I have so far :) PMing you a code shortly!

I don't have more than a pearl, so that might be out of the question then.... unfortunately, but I'll get back to you if I come across some!

Pascal didn't give a new DIY today, but I'm still happy to craft any of the 587 on my list!

Note: Not available until 2pm EST today. Please reserve a spot now if you wish!

One and only bump for the day! Get your DIYs crafted in the next 2 hours! Tomorrow will be open all day long.

Pascal today: PEARL (n)

Hello! Would you be able to craft me 3 golden shovels in about... an hour maybe?

And the materials are just shovel and gold nugget each right?

Craft your missing DIYs here today! The number of craftable DIYs will continually be updated, so check in each day for more craftable DIYs!

Currently I am able to craft 587 of 607 DIYs in the game! Here are the ones I do NOT have: https://villagerdb.com/user/jhine7/list/diys

I can travel to you or you can visit me. Either way! Just provide the materials and I'll do the crafting!

Need materials? Check out my material shop: https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...-un-id-fossils-shells-fruit-trash-igb.552488/

*While tips are not necessary, they certainly are appreciated! Looking for: Bells, TBT, NMT, or seasonal crafting materials.*

Thank you!!
Can you craft the log chair for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back