• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Hello ! May I have the basket pack, cherry blossom wand, lily crown and knitted basket crafted please?

Hello again, I’d really like it if you could craft me 4 bamboo partitions, a deer scare, a DIY workbench, 5 plain wooden shop signs, a standard umbrella stand, 4 tall lanterns, a tea table, a trophy case and a wooden waste basket. I understand this is a lot so when your ready is fine.
Post automatically merged:

Also just tell me the materials I’ll need so I can bring them please!

Last edited:
Hello again, I’d really like it if you could craft me 4 bamboo partitions, a deer scare, a DIY workbench, 5 plain wooden shop signs, a standard umbrella stand, 4 tall lanterns, a tea table, a trophy case and a wooden waste basket. I understand this is a lot so when your ready is fine.
Post automatically merged:

Also just tell me the materials I’ll need so I can bring them please!
I’ll be sure to PM you this afternoon when I’m more available :)

Hi just wondering, I’m looking to get crafted a mush log. I don’t have the mushrooms to craft and I didn’t see them on your material shop. Do you sell the mushrooms? If so, let me know how much.

Hi just wondering, I’m looking to get crafted a mush log. I don’t have the mushrooms to craft and I didn’t see them on your material shop. Do you sell the mushrooms? If so, let me know how much.
Unfortunately the only mushrooms that I had at one time were sold so I no longer have them. Sorry about that! If you come across them though, I’d love to craft it for you! :)

Oh my goodness you’re both so kind! Sorry for the late reply! I stepped away from the phone for a while. I’ll send the code right away!
Happy to help!! I’m offline tonight, but will be available all day tomorrow. PM me at anytime then and I’ll gladly craft it for you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back