• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Sure! As long as you have the materials I can craft anything you'd like! Which ones exactly?
amazing just doing a trade and i have the materials so let m check what ones i need ;)
Post automatically merged:

1 x cherry blossum pochette
2 x petal piles
2 x bonsais
2 x branches
1 x lantern
i have all the materials :) would you like some snowflakes as tade?

Last edited:
amazing just doing a trade and i have the materials so let m check what ones i need ;)
Post automatically merged:

1 x cherry blossum pochette
2 x petal piles
2 x bonsais
2 x branches
1 x lantern
i have all the materials :) would you like some snowflakes as tade?
Snowflakes would be awesome, thank you! I'll PM you!

Hello again can you craft
2 piles of sakura
2 sakura lanterns
I have the materials of course out running some errands now but will be avabile noonish to around 3 :)

Hi! I have a little list; firewood, decoy duck, cutting board, ironwood clock, iron wall rack,iron shelf, infused water dispenser and the garden wagon!

Sorry for the delay! My schedule got pushed back a bit :( I’ll be back in 1 more hour and will be available until 7pm EST tonight just in case you aren’t online when I get back!
just pm when you’re ready! I’ll be online for the upcoming few hours

The last mermaid DIY has been received! 593 DIYs are now craftable, which is everything in the game for non-TTs, since the only ones remaining are the frozen series! Thanks to everyone who contributed to the DIY collection.

Come back on 8/24 to get your DIYs crafted for free!

Hi! Would you be willing to craft the following items by any chance? :blush:

Iron Armor (x1)
Armor shoes (x1)
Knight's Helmet (x1)
Bamboo partition (x8)
Bamboo bench (x4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back