• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Mermaid sofa acquired! Now 592 out of 608 DIYs craftable! Only 16 to go. Just the mermaid lamp is missing, then the entire mermaid set will be craftable and only the frozen set is uncraftable until the winter arrives. 1 DIY until the current max is hit!

Offline for the rest of the night! However wanted to bump this in case anyone wants something crafted first thing tomorrow morning! Let me know a good time you're available tomorrow (EST) and we shall make it happen!

Hey can you help me craft
- mermaid sofa
- mermaid shelf
- mermaid dresser
- mermaid wall clock
- mermaid table
- mermaid lamp
- mermaid wall
- mermaid flooring
- mermaid rug
- leaf stool

Sorry lol just haven’t had time to try find these recipes. I should be available when you wake up I think

Last edited:
The ACNH.Guide app lists 610 recipes. I wonder if it's wrong, or you might be missing two of them.

The ACNH.Guide app lists 610 recipes. I wonder if it's wrong, or you might be missing two of them.
Interesting, VillagerDB lists 608. I wonder where the error is.
Post automatically merged:

Hey can you help me craft
- mermaid sofa
- mermaid shelf
- mermaid dresser
- mermaid wall clock
- mermaid table
- mermaid lamp
- mermaid wall
- mermaid flooring
- mermaid rug
- leaf stool
- sakura wood wall

Sorry lol just haven’t had time to try find these recipes. I should be available when you wake up I think
I’ll send you a message first thing in the morning! I don’t have the mermaid lamp DIY yet though, only one I’m missing but would be happy to tell you when I do get it which will be any day now!

can u make egg day lamps? need so many willing to do a paid job instead of your free services

dont have the materials just used up 120 eggs making them myself, was hoping u did which is why i was willing to pay. Was a long shot, thanks for responding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back