• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

9 villagers and 2 acount,no 10th moved in for day's, do i still have one open spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamandcheese

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So after my 10th villager moved out i decided to make an extra acount in my town bacause i had need more closet room and so i did, but after that no 10th villager has moved in jet, do's this mean i have still one open spot left or that my town is full and i have nee to delete this extra acount? This is really important for me because the 14th i can pick up my first Dream villager by someone and i'am really wanna make sure there is one open spot left for her.

Edit: this quistion is answered, i hope this tread will be closed soon.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks so much for the anwser, i have worked very hard to get my first Dreamvillager in my town and everytime it was possible i had no open spot left.

that 10th spot will remain open until you either convince someone to move in from the campsite, convince a villager from someone's town to move to yours, or you streetpass or play online with someone who has a moving villager. So if you want to keep that spot safe and open, you should shut off your wireless switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back