• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ~ Ask Superpenguin Questions! ~ ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Btw me and cap are twins so if she's ur daughter I have to be too Soz.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, have you heard
?

I'm happy I annoyed you that long time ago
Also happy I improved your opinion of me

DO YOU LIKE PLATYPUS

Wats ur opinion of me

I think you're really good at Mario Kart but are rude to the people who are bad and you should let them beat you sometimes cause it's really rude of you to not let others beat you sometimes it makes me cri (don't actually let thme win tho, CRUSH THEM INTO THE GROUND CAUSE SHY GUY RULES!) I also think you're really fun to talk to. :)

<333 MITTEN BUDDIES

what's your favorite bird?

Penguin

Would u still like me if I hated ducks?

That's a deal breaker

Wats. Ur. Opinions. Of. Me.????????????

Don't ask the same question twice ew. U weirdo.

what about me uwu

What about you?

What's your opinion of me?

I only really know you from mafia and you don't evne post enough in there for me to form an opinion of you.

omg whats ur opinion on me btch

I think you're really fun to talk to, but I almost never take you seriously so I don't really ever know when your being serious or not unless it's like in a mafia geam cause then I just like kinda assume (really hope actually) that you are being serious. I think you joke around a lot and all th epeople that you say you hate, you really love. <3

I kind of want to ask you the same but I'm scared of what I'd hear back haha.

Last edited:
Would you join a penguin fan club? Cause penguins are really fly.

"If there were two guys on the moon, and one killed the other with a rock, how ****ed up would that be?"

Favorite TBT member? <-- MEMBER

Impression?

Back