Invader
Kirby Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Flower Glow Wand
Waluigi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (213) +
@SpaceTokki77 is searching for opalescent and pearlescent crystals Opalescent CrystalPearlescent Crystal
@Aquilla is currently looking for a sheep plush Sheep Plush
@Roxxy is searching for a gleaming butterfly spirit Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
@Merielle is currently looking for a rad feather
251.jpg

@LittleMissPanda is in search of pink star frags, galaxy egg, nightmare egg, and black/white feathers 1656361527051.png
1647980103331.png
1647980128307.png
1651363750260.png
1650649932642.png

@Jhine7 is on the hunt for a large variety of collectibles!

@digimon is on the hunt for lily of the valley and crystals Lily of the ValleyPearlescent CrystalOpalescent CrystalRose CrystalCaustic Crystal
@hestu is in search of lily of the valleys and a butterfly wand Lily of the ValleyEnchanted Butterfly Wand
@moo_nieu is currently looking for a pink star frag 1656361527051.png
@jadetine is on the hunt for a heart wand, a star wand, and a flower wand
1644966525062.png
1644966612913.png
1644966595398.png

@Firesquids is in search of lucky
1650387363468.png

@Shinigamii is currently looking for butterflies, butterfly wand, and lily of the valley Glowing Butterfly SpiritGleaming Butterfly SpiritEnchanted Butterfly WandLily of the Valley

AHH thank you so so SO much to @BalloonFight for selling me an invader, huge shoutout to you!!

would also like to give a shoutout to @Shinigamii for selling me a pastel disco egg and flower glow wand!!

another shoutout to @xSuperMario64x, thank you so so much for selling me a kirby egg!!

SUPER huge shoutouts to @Roxxy and @Jhine7 for helping me finally get goomba!!

hi guys! i plan on entering every part of the event, so im going to have an abundance of tickets to spend. though i love the new collectibles this fair, i love my arcade collectibles even more, so, if anyone is interested in buying/trading for fair collectibles, let me know and maybe we can strike a deal! :lemon:

**buying/trading for

I25sONk.png
- 6.5k tbt

feel free to DM or PM if you’re not comfortable replying to this thread, thank you! 😊

Last edited:
hello, can i get a squid egg for 600 TBT?
hi there! would it be okay if i see if anyone wants to buy a prismatic one maybe first? it’s just i need to save up a lot of tbt and since ill be able to afford one and sell it id like to sell one of those before any of the others! let me actually put it in the first post, sorry i didn’t add that in originally!

hi there! would it be okay if i see if anyone wants to buy a prismatic one maybe first? it’s just i need to save up a lot of tbt and since ill be able to afford one and sell it id like to sell one of those before any of the others! let me actually put it in the first post, sorry i didn’t add that in originally!

that's cool, lemme know

bump, ill have enough for prismatic today i believe as participation eggs will be distributed 😊

hey, i ended up finding enough clues to get a squid egg, but thanks for considering!

Great!! I will take it then! I am at shop right now, so I'm going to send the TBT once I'm back home :)
ahh thank you so much for buying mipha, it’s a great help!! would you like a message? i can just send it now to you if you’d like 😊

ahh thank you so much for buying mipha, it’s a great help!! would you like a message? i can just send it now to you if you’d like 😊

Woops, I had to pay haha. I'm going to send the TBT now. Glad it helps!
If you can find a cute / funny message for a icecream, feel free to write it. :)
If not, it's not a big deal either!

Woops, I had to pay haha. I'm going to send the TBT now. Glad it helps!
If you can find a cute / funny message for a icecream, feel free to write it. :)
If not, it's not a big deal either!
i found one on the internet, it’s a cute lil pun, hopefully you like it 😝

thank you so much for buying!!

Back