• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A few pictures

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I finally got my kitchen finished, and now that you can do the HHD mode of moving items, it's easy to take a picture of the entire room. Thought I'd share.

View attachment 236984

The painting you see the back of is Wendell's Painting. I wish it could go on the wall, but the colors go so well with the room, I had to use it. I"m really pleased with the way it turned out.

Goldie asked to come over this morning, but she only stayed for a minute or two. I guess we're not good enough friends yet. Well, she hasn't been in town for long; just a couple of days.

After she left, I took a picture of my mayor, because I kind of like the outfit.

View attachment 236985

The beret, corseted shirt, corseted skirt, and mary janes. RL is a little cooler today, so my mayor is going to reflect that. ;) Although I'm trying to increase her tan, so I might switch into a tank dress and lose the beret later on.

Yeah, I know. The furniture is the oft-used rococo in gothic white. I'm going for a Victorian vibe, and that was what I had in my closet when I started. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.

I also wanted to show Dizzy, because he looks so adorable.

View attachment 236986

The track set I sent as a belated birthday gift is behind him, and he changed into the kiddie top I sent. I hope he keeps it for a while, because it really looks cute on him.

I broke my no withdrawing bells rule yesterday and bought the crown from Labelle. At least I can tick it off my catalogue. Back to hoarding so I can get the badges and gifts for a large account.

Speaking of badges, buying the crown did cause Phineas to come and give me the silver shopping badge. Yeah, I'd better get something if I drop 1 million bells!

The log bench is completed. I'll have to drop by Town Hall later so Isabelle can organize a ceremony. I'm sure she's wondering where I am.

Not much else planned. I might hop over to the island later, both to get some more medals and to work on my tan. After checking Nook's and the shops.

Attachments

• Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Mayor.jpg
    Mayor.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Dizzy.jpg
    Dizzy.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 14
dizzy bone;bt14071 said:
AHHH Dizzy is the cutest. Btw your kitchen is looking great! I love the colours.

Isn't he? I can honestly say that Dizzy will never be allowed to move.

Thank you! I'm pleased with the way it came out. I think the white and yellow is very cheery.

Back