• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ground Scenery A good path that only takes 1 pattern slot?

llamasity

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Do any of you know of a good path that will only take me one pattern slot? In the future I will probably go the route of making extra characters for the purpose of paths but for now I think it would be cool to do some minor path landscaping without majorly hogging my pattern storage as I do like to wear QR clothing and customize my furniture which does take quite a lot of pattern slots itself! :blush:

umm not to self promo here but i juststarted my pintrest today solely for the purpose of paths, since we are looking for the same thing. (Also includes some acnl odds and ends, but mostly all qr codes :) )
Also, does your town need cleaning? i was looking for someone to help and in return be helped with town cleanup,but you dont have to of course!
heres the link to the blog:https://www.pinterest.com/zoecoyle31/
:) GL!

Wow, some of these are really amazing. I just have how I can't find any really beautiful paths without cutesy flowers, they don't match my theme.

umm not to self promo here but i juststarted my pintrest today solely for the purpose of paths, since we are looking for the same thing. (Also includes some acnl odds and ends, but mostly all qr codes :) )
Also, does your town need cleaning? i was looking for someone to help and in return be helped with town cleanup,but you dont have to of course!
heres the link to the blog:https://www.pinterest.com/zoecoyle31/
:) GL!

Thank ya'll for your suggestions I'll check them out! @Mayor Zoe I'm good thank you! Me and my friend cleaned my town yesterday actually :)

Wow, some of these are really amazing. I just have how I can't find any really beautiful paths without cutesy flowers, they don't match my theme.

I know there are some on tumblr, but I couldn't find them again. I do know of that one, where you might find some things: animalcrossingcloset.com

I used a very cute mossy brick pattern from that site and it works perfectly without any extra patterns needed!

I recommend looking on acnl-paths on tumblr. There's a lot of really cute ones on there that credit the original owner. There's some you can pull off by mixing and matching. :)

Back