• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A Rant About Cake

Rory&Easton

back for acnh lol
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
3251-1839-3025
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I honestly thing the world should have more cake. I went all over my city the other day an found almost no bakeries. It's just not fair to the people who really love cake to death like I do. It makes people really happy when they're sad or depressed. Cake is very sweet and colorful, and I honestly think that if more people ate it, they wouldn't be so grumpy all the time.

Cake tastes really good. Especially vanilla. It's nice and sweet, and it calms you. When your on a diet and you want cake, you should stop that diet because it's not gonna help you if you sit there starving yourself ;D. Cake tastes really good.

You may think that cake is really FATTENING. It is but it's delicious. It fills you up, and it tastes really good. I think that all species should be able to eat cake, because it's healthy for you.... MENTALLY!

I hope you enjoyed this blog bai.

English people eat cake as a snack or small meal with tea ^.^ I like cheesecake best, or Black Forest Cake.

Last edited:
Back