North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Roses
Scootsbday.jpg

Untitled_Artwork 3.jpg

Happy Birthday Scoot! 🎂

Lately it seems that there has been birthday after birthday here on Tansan! And today was our precious sporty duck, Scoot's birthday! Unlike other villagers, who I like to surprise, Scoot came to me to organize his own party. He told me that he had already rented out the public pool for us to have a pool party at. At first that totally made sense - he's a jock duck, of course he'd want a pool party. It was only later when we got there that I found out that Scoot can't actually swim. He was confident and proud about it though and prepared a life raft for everyone and a majestic swan floatie for himself. Thanks for the fun day Scoot and Happy Birthday!

IMG_3080.jpg

Tasha came out to party!

Scoot was with us on Tansan ever since Day 1 when he got off the seaplane with me and Ursala. My favorite little cannon story about Scoot is that he followed me from New Leaf. Scoot was the last villager I moved in using the Amiibo card to fit into my revamped tropical themed New Leaf town that I was working in anticipation of New Horizons. Since I didn't have much time to hang out with Scoot in New Leaf, I like to think that he decided to come to the island for real. Love ya, ya silly duck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back