About sig limits

Okay, stop the flaming. I will consult with the staff and I'll see what I can do to increase the sig limit.

And guys, sigs aren't such a big thing. At Nsider, this sigs are twice as small as here. :|

I think its good so it dosnt take me 5 mins 2 seea threa with pics..and the n ahve their sig have 1000000 pics on it too....and uit save page space ( mods can mod with ease)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Once everyhitng is more organized and there are no more HUGE ones, we will give a bigger limit to people with higher ranks.
*kisses feet*

Finally!

*cries*

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

BAMBAM! said:
fi\or the 5th time, since when are we NSider or a copy of it.
A question I would like to know myself, do we want to be like NSider or not?

BAMBAM! said:
I belive you agree with me when i say not, and didn't see the rank thing, well somthing giood came out of my trolling.
Honestly, TBT isn't small, not anymore, I think that if we are like NSider, then some of the things I've said would easily have slid at NSider, but not here, we don't have a large modding staff, but it's not something needed, but maybe some more Sages, now that we have a large base of younger members. :\

BAMBAM! said:
I belive you agree with me when i say not, and didn't see the rank thing, well somthing giood came out of my trolling.
You still don't know what trolling is, do you. :|

Back