About sig limits

BAMBAM! said:
Just becuase other poeple can't see sigs doesn't mean we have to suffer as well.
YEAH! Just because someone has dial-up and loading times are slow for THEM dosn't mean WE should be forced to have small sigs!

JJRAMONE2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Just becuase other poeple can't see sigs doesn't mean we have to suffer as well.
YEAH! Just because someone has dial-up and loading times are slow for THEM dosn't mean WE should be forced to have small sigs!
SMALL? These are huge. (compared to NSider) People put pictures in there... but they are suppose to be sigs, not pics.

I think the sig limit is fair. are sigs here are bigger then at nsider.
Also, to many pics in a sig is just annoying. In fact, it should just be a sig with maybe a couple of addons. cause, If you have dial up, you don't want to have to wait all day for the page to load.

BAMBAM! said:
Ten say no sigs, and Storm that is not funny :| I had a ]
Then next time don't make your sig too big and I wont have to take anyhting out of it.

;)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BAMBAM! said:
Ten say no sigs, and Storm that is not funny :| I had a ]
Then next time don't make your sig too big and I wont have to take anyhting out of it.

;)
The link was 2 words :| This is just stupid. If you have dial up, we don't care your problem, turn off sigs. Just becujase NSider has small sigs doesn't mean we can;'t have bigger sigs? Are we NSider?

BAMBAM! said:
BASTOISE99 said:
You don't care about anyone except yourself do you?
Think of other people and not just yourself.
If you havewn;t noticed I said we :|
You shouldn't speak for other users. If they wanna say that, then they will. You don't have a right to do that.

*sigh* We could all be enjoying our lives if we just simply added about 50-70pxls and if dial-up people have internet problems, turn off sigs. its not fair for everyone to suffer if its a simple button to click: "Turn of Signatures"

o do u mean u lost that kirby fighting whoever

cuz i saved that to my compu when i was fixing to edit it

if thats what u mean than i can give it to u

SYSTEMELTDOWN911 said:
its not fair for everyone to suffer if its a simple button to click: "Turn of Signatures"
I agree. JUST PRESS TURN OFF SIGS! GAH! THEN WE CAN ALL BE HAPPY! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back