• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS NEW TRAILER E3 2011

Did anyone (besides me) notice that when the male character dove into the water, he didn't have shoes (and possibly no pants)?
It's gonna be awesome if we can run around barefoot. This ironically seems like it's adapting more to real life, because I run
around barefoot a lot in the summer and a lot of my neighbors have those kinds of bushes around their houses. :)
(Sorry if there's any weird spacing on here. I'm on my iPod Touch.)

I don't really like fishing that much, but I hope it's not ruined. I think it would be cool if when you dive underwater you could look for treasure or furniture, bells, etc.

From looking at other AC/3d video's i think you can only swim if you have a swiming suit on.

And from the first AC/3d video's i'd say the tint is your home.

If you wach this video the home is in the same place the tint is in the new video:)

From waching other ac/3d's video's i think the only way you can swim is if you have the swim suit on so i doubt is will mess up our fishing.

And all so,i think the tint is your starter home as i wached a video that has a home in the same place the tint is in the E3 video.

I seem to have noticed that the boy who jumped into the sea had to run on to a jetty to jump so I imagine it will be like the other games where you can't jump in at the beach border between the sand and sea.

I really looove the song in the trailer. Probably because the first time I heard it I was stoned :p And ALL music sounds AMAZING then.

I really looove the song in the trailer. Probably because the first time I heard it I was stoned :p And ALL music sounds AMAZING then.

Boasting about being stoned doesn't make you cool. Keep it PG friendly around here. It's an Animal Crossing forum of all things, not some "share when you last got high" forum.

Back