• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS NEW TRAILER E3 2011

I've heard something about the Nintendo 3DS game cartridges having an up to 8GB capacity limit.
8GB? o.o

looking forward to an 8GB game
Not that you necessarily meant it towards AC 3DS, but I wouldn't expect it to be anywhere near 8GB. Wii discs can store 4.7GB and ACCF only used ~445MB, which isn't even 10% of the disc. Most of the data is just the different images.

I'm still left wondering how many players will be in one town. I hope it is only one, because of the mayor thing. But then will there be four town spaces on one game? or is Nintendo planning on making four characters being co-mayors? That'd be lame.

Also: Wouldn't it be cool if, when the character dives, you find ATLANTIS? Hahah. It will never happen. But it could be like the GameCube Island. Except you meet mermaids underwater. And they let you have a little mermaid house there if you don't drown. =]

I'm still left wondering how many players will be in one town. I hope it is only one, because of the mayor thing. But then will there be four town spaces on one game? or is Nintendo planning on making four characters being co-mayors? That'd be lame.

Also: Wouldn't it be cool if, when the character dives, you find ATLANTIS? Hahah. It will never happen. But it could be like the GameCube Island. Except you meet mermaids underwater. And they let you have a little mermaid house there if you don't drown. =]

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL. I've never considered that! And maybe special underwater Animals that they haven't used yet could live there aswell? :D

can i ask if you look at the start of the trailer on the tent's mailbox is it me or can people see the leaf on top of it?? also i am new i am not sure where this is meant to go and the game looks awesome.

can i ask if you look at the start of the trailer on the tent's mailbox is it me or can people see the leaf on top of it?? also i am new i am not sure where this is meant to go and the game looks awesome.

I saw the leaf on top of it, too. Weird. Weird. Weird. I wonder why it's there? Any ideas? Anyone?.. Bueller?.. Anyone?

I saw the leaf on top of it, too. Weird. Weird. Weird. I wonder why it's there? Any ideas? Anyone?.. Bueller?.. Anyone?

Just had a look and right away I knew why. Because the mailbox is made out of a cardboard box. And if you remember, the cardboard box that you could put in your house had a green leaf on it. As well as seeing the boxes stacked on top of each other in a newcoming/moving neighbors house. They all have green leaves :p. It's cute though how they designed you to have a poor cardboard mailbox when starting out.

EDIT: Example here:

RUU_1101.JPG

Last edited:
Just had a look and right away I knew why. Because the mailbox is made out of a cardboard box. And if you remember, the cardboard box that you could put in your house had a green leaf on it. As well as seeing the boxes stacked on top of each other in a newcoming/moving neighbors house. They all have green leaves :p. It's cute though how they designed you to have a poor cardboard mailbox when starting out.

EDIT: Example here:

RUU_1101.JPG

Cool! So you do think that we'll start in that little tent in the beginning of the game contrary to what others are saying about the tent being for summer campers? Could we enter the summer campers tents in the GameCube version?

PS: I would have never realized that was a cute little cardboard mailbox. I like!

I have been rewatching the trailer for about 13 times now!!!!!! It's gonna be EPIC! :)
The music makes me feel so warm n fuzzy inside, makes me think of playing animal crossing game cube!

I have been rewatching the trailer for about 13 times now!!!!!! It's gonna be EPIC! :)
The music makes me feel so warm n fuzzy inside, makes me think of playing animal crossing game cube!

I agree with you ten-fold

OMG!!

1.) LOVE THE MUSIC!!!
2.) The furniture looks great and im glad the neighbors houses look more like a home
3.) Legend of zelda :p
4.)Swimming!!!! maybe a new type of fish suck as clams?
5.) shoes pants/skirts and shirts? YAYYYYYY!!!!
6.) Its just too freakin amazing for words:D
THEY HAVE WINTER HATS!!!!

But the question is: What does nooks and the able sisters look like? I hope they are together I didnt like they were so far apart in City Folk. And is there a city? I also heard the name was going to be Animal Crossing: New Frontier

http://ds.ign.com/articles/117/1179796p1.html

Read this for some info! It says that mysterious bee box/shrine has something to do with attracting a certain type of bug. A bee maybe?? Also, does anyone know if your can trade in your ds lite and dsi for the 3ds(ya know for the discount) or only one?
The article says that it could attract bugs BUT they are also very unsure of what it does.

You thought they were far apart in CF? Try playing ACGC xD
But I like them farther apart. It makes you play more! :p

Well, you have a point there. I never had game cube and kind of sad i never did so i dont know. I barely play AC:CF because its not that great compared to WW and it isnt portable :/

Back