• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I'm trying my best to keep the updates going.
I've been sick lately though.

Oh new rumors I heard

Labelle from the Wii's ACCF is supposedly gonna be working with Sable + Mable now.
Pelly and Pete might open a seperate post office from the original town hall!
Phyllis might not be returning!
New wandering vanders/travellers might be in this game!

Phyllis was my favorite, and source please?

Also have a few more updates for the first page.

Also might possibly be making a new thread, that it more organized than this one

Last edited:
Good news guys. I don't think we'll have to to wait much longer. Nintendo magazine (UK) has announced Animal Crossing 3D as the most anticipated game of 2012!!

Good news guys. I don't think we'll have to to wait much longer. Nintendo magazine (UK) has announced Animal Crossing 3D as the most anticipated game of 2012!!

that doesn't mean the release date is any closer.

My source is a friend at Natsume who beta tests Nintendo games.
She told me not to give her name out though.

Yeah, even still. Having an actual website source would be better.

I'll add that to the front page when I make the new thread more than likely.

I can't wait to see the new thread with more updates.
Alot of rumors are word-of-mouth not websited stuff.
Though alot of my information comes from the natsume community forums and www.nintendo.com
Other information like that from my friend was telephone information or just random stuff from multi-chatrooms.

Haha, the new thread wont have heaps more updates (well maybe a few more) It will just be more organized.

Well she said she had the new game. She should have said she had a new avatar.
Also this is the discuss AC3D's information not any Avatars/ACCF.

She just said Nibbles is going to be in the game..

Back