• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Gamestop had a few screenshots but I'm not on my computer right now so I can't post links, images, etc.
Nintendo's official site for the game had a few screenshots too.

If the guess is summer 2012 that makes it July-Early September before the game comes out!

@Bidoof: Gamestop only ticked me off once with Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns release date.
All other time that I pre-ordered from them before the game came in on time.
It's not the stores fualt if a truck runs late.

i'm thinking "Official AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped".

imma make it now

Okies guys, since the old thread was locked for 'going off topic' - we'll use this one instead, keep it on topic of AC3DS k?

We don't really have any new official information. It's all speculation still.

but on the same note I was looking at a screenshot and noticed the amount of detail put into the grass. Looks fantastic.

S1AC3DS.jpg

That's the first thing i noticed when i saw the picture, I've become obsessed with the new looks!

BTW has anyone noticed the players house in the background?! It looks epic!

This game is definently going to be the best in the series. The graphics are amazing, so many new things to do, and its all portable:D

That's the first thing i noticed when i saw the picture, I've become obsessed with the new looks!

BTW has anyone noticed the players house in the background?! It looks epic!

If you notice in the screenshot, the house also has what seems to be a pavement bit on the bottom around the fence. Hopefully these will be the parts you can customize as well.

it looks really good, i like the new grass and house look

I like the look of the first trailer better than the lastest one, hopefully they go with that look.

If you notice in the screenshot, the house also has what seems to be a pavement bit on the bottom around the fence. Hopefully these will be the parts you can customize as well.

Y'know, i didn't even see that!! even after staring at the picture for hours!!

I like the look of the first trailer better than the lastest one, hopefully they go with that look.

Those were my thoughts exactly as i watched the trailers countless times last night!

Hope it's not this late. I think a Summer release would be better, something like a June release. :p

Back