• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

It hasn't been released in english yet, announced for sale in stores, and has no American release date known other than sometime in 2012.
I'll be pre-ordering it in January though.

As long as the City is back, I'm happy.

The whole "play as the Mayor" thing sounds tacky as **** though. Really, I don't want to run my own town. I'm not here for that.

As long as the City is back, I'm happy.

The whole "play as the Mayor" thing sounds tacky as **** though. Really, I don't want to run my own town. I'm not here for that.

It may be hard, but atleast it makes the game a lot more interesting.

I wonder if you can pass laws if your mayor. o_o

@Static

I doubt it, but I really want to be able to make events. Now that Christmas is over, it's back to the same, old routine of digging, shaking trees and running to Nookington's repeatedly.

I hope that they make the shopping center into something that changes the game. The city seems to be back (as seen on the map), so the shopping center probably won't have the visitor's shops. Hopefully, I'm right and the shopping center won't be like the city.

I hope that they make the shopping center into something that changes the game. The city seems to be back (as seen on the map), so the shopping center probably won't have the visitor's shops. Hopefully, I'm right and the shopping center won't be like the city.

I think the shopping center should be the next expansion in Nook's store. :p And the city should add more stores.

I liked having Nookington's as the last expansion. I don't really want another expansion (I'm not trying to be rude or anything, though).

Having an expansion before Nookington's sounds nice. The changes between Nook's Cranny and Nook n' Go are bigger than all of the other stores (in my opinion). They should make another expansion between those two. They could also do something in between Nookway and Nookington's. The are a lot of changes between Nookway and Nookington's. I've always wanted an expansion for the Able Sister's store. The store is tiny and I rarely find anything good since there's only one umbrella, three different dresses/shirts, one accessory and one hat. I hope that the next AC has some sort of expansion for the clothes store.

Back