• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I'm hoping to get a sheep villager and the new Flamingo. I've never had a sheep villager before.
I don't mind getting more monkeys as long as they are different ones.

Does it rain often in New Leaf?

One thing that bothered me about Wild World is that it never ever seemed to rain. (even though it was nearly always overcast) I didn't notice much variety in the weather.

I would like to see more rain, give me a reason to actually pull out the umbrella.

Does it rain often in New Leaf?

One thing that bothered me about Wild World is that it never ever seemed to rain. (even though it was nearly always overcast) I didn't notice much variety in the weather.

I would like to see more rain, give me a reason to actually pull out the umbrella.

I've seen it rain twice. Most of the time it's nice out or there are some clouds. :c

Something I need to correct from earlier:

When I talk to a villager who is holding a tool and I'm holding a tool, my character doesn't put the tool away.

But if the villager is not holding a tool, the tool is put away. :eek:

Does the rain gradually get heavier (Wild World) or does it randomly pour down like someone decided to leak a pool in the sky..? (City Folk)

It was pouring. It looked more realistic than WW's rain.
I haven't played CF. ^^;

It was pouring. It looked more realistic than WW's rain.
I haven't played CF. ^^;

I liked how Wild World, it would just drop slowly and after 2 minutes it would turn into a shower. In City Folk, as soon as the hour changes the rain comes pouring down which is unrealistic...

Both times when it was raining, I started my game up while it was raining and not before.
I haven't seen how it starts to rain.

Both times when it was raining, I started my game up while it was raining and not before.
I haven't seen how it starts to rain.

I do like the looks of the rain though! It looks... nice, actually. In the real world its terrible...
Animal Crossing makes everything look good!

HNI_0068.JPG
I was walking somewhere to place my next project, and fell into a pitfall! Shizue started panicking.
Just thought this was a funny little touch :p

Wow! That really made me laugh! I feel sorry for both of you!
Hahah, it happens to me a lot. I gotta start digging things up more!
Anyways the project was a windmill, it looks pretty cool. I didn't see it appear on the list of projects again, so I guess you can only have 1 in your town. I was gonna have a line of them or something :( oh well
HNI_0087.JPG

Hahah, it happens to me a lot. I gotta start digging things up more!
Anyways the project was a windmill, it looks pretty cool. I didn't see it appear on the list of projects again, so I guess you can only have 1 in your town. I was gonna have a line of them or something :( oh well
View attachment 2082

That looks more like a Wind Turbine than a Windmill? That's strange. Oh well, not that it matters anyway. It looks nicer than a real one.

Shizue seems to have a pitfall resistance!
I led her over one and she didn't fall in. ._.
Really? I was wondering what would happen if she walked over one haha
I read about what happened to your old town. It's such a shame, espiecally since you had perfect town status and all...:(
I could give you some fruit if you want. I have oranges, peaches and I think cherries too.

I believe it wasn't possible to have 2 save files on ACCF either. The only way you could copy your save to an SD card was by having homebrew on your Wii :p

It's good that you prefer the new layout and villagers, though!

That looks more like a Wind Turbine than a Windmill? That's strange. Oh well, not that it matters anyway. It looks nicer than a real one.
You're right! I forgot the name of it. I wonder what the actual windmills look like then, seeing as the lighthouse has a new look :eek:

I played hide-n-seek with a few villagers today! This was in ACCF too, but I'm glad it's back in this game.

Really? I was wondering what would happen if she walked over one haha
I read about what happened to your old town. It's such a shame, espiecally since you had perfect town status and all...:(
I could give you some fruit if you want. I have oranges, peaches and I think cherries too.

I believe it wasn't possible to have 2 save files on ACCF either. The only way you could copy your save to an SD card was by having homebrew on your Wii :p

It's good that you prefer the new layout and villagers, though!

If I can get perfect town status once, I can do it again. :)
I almost have 100 points already, so I'm flying through this game. :3 Once I get the island, everything will be much easier. More fruit is always good! Do you by any chance have a spare slingshot I can buy from you?

My old town didn't have much room for any new projects, so I probably would have gotten bored of it soon anyway. :p
The only thing I miss is my house. A few more payments and no more mortgages. Dx

If I can get perfect town status once, I can do it again. :)
I almost have 100 points already, so I'm flying through this game. :3 Once I get the island, everything will be much easier. More fruit is always good! Do you by any chance have a spare slingshot I can buy from you?

My old town didn't have much room for any new projects, so I probably would have gotten bored of it soon anyway. :p
The only thing I miss is my house. A few more payments and no more mortgages. Dx
That's good :D I don't have a slingshot actually.. does Nookway sell them? If I see one I'll let you have it.
Very true, the house takes a long time to pay off :(

Would I be able to visit your town soon? I have a couple of petitions that need to be signed, I'll bring the fruit too.

Back